Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Excatly 0 women will be spending tonight alone

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Meanwhile thousands of men will for their 10th+ time. Its so easy being a woman, youre surrounded by what is effectively your #1 fanclub (aka this entire world) 24/7, I can actually see why so many women end up becoming stuck up sluts with inflated egos, Id probably become like that too given a 24/7 stream of compliments and support

Does anyone know a female who wont be spending tonight with her SO or friends?

Did you witness your onetits having sex or something?

I’m sure some women will be spending it alone, but that’s by choice.

Your oneitis is taking a chad cock in each hole right now

I went outside to watch the fireworks and I saw an older woman walking around alone.
There will be quite a few who spend the evening alone especially if this event doesn't mean much to them.

@Total Imbecile

Your so handsome! DM ME!:heart::heart:

Meanwhile thousands of men will for their 10th+ time. Its so easy being a woman, youre surrounded by what is effectively your #1 fanclub (aka this entire world) 24/7, I can actually see why so many women end up becoming stuck up sluts with inflated egos, Id probably become like that too given a 24/7 stream of compliments and support

thousands? try hundreds of millions of lonely chinese, indian, europeans, americans, japancels, russians and more men.

2250.jpg

many spend time with familes.

Im sure there are foids who choose not to be with a guy on NYE, literally zero roasties who cant just walk out onto the street and find a guy who'd wanna spend the night with her.

Yep, they were all fucking chad and thinking about it is ragefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back