Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Example proving that IncelTears is actively blackpilling normies

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
From an IT discussion:

JFL. That "soon to be incel" doesn't even go to incel forums to get his blackpill. He's just getting straight up blackpilled by IT alone.

IT's strategy:
  • Collect all the most potent and extreme blackpills they can find and put them all in one place without actually refuting any of them but rather just mocking the people or emotions behind the posts.
  • Post zero scientific data or research to back up their own perspective that "incels are wrong."
  • Not expect people to get blackpilled from it.
One user here was saying he first started on IT then slowly got blackpilled and joined this site. The reason the blackpill is infectious is everyone knows it's true. Anyone exposed to it long enough will have to swallow it. There's no way around it.

Last edited:
From an IT discussion:

JFL. That "soon to be incel" doesn't even go to incel forums to get his blackpill. He's just getting straight up blackpilled by IT alone.

IT's strategy:

- Collect all the most potent and extreme blackpills they can find and put them all in one place without actually refuting any of them but rather just mocking the people behind the posts.
- Post zero scientific data or research to back up their own perspective that "incels are wrong."
- Not expect people to get blackpilled from it.

One user here was saying he first started on IT then slowly got blackpilled and then joined this site. The reason the blackpill is infectious is everyone knows it's true. Anyone exposed to it long enough will have to swallow it. There's no way around it.

ITcels on suicide watch as usual.

Keep up the good fight cucktears and exposing Blackpill content to average normgroids and incels in denial, people who are capable of evaluating themselves without bias, have perspective, and are able to see multiple point of views will begin to understand inceldom alot better than you dumbfucks.

You losers are the Ultimate Gateway.

IT's strategy:
  • Collect all the most potent and extreme blackpills they can find and put them all in one place without actually refuting any of them but rather just mocking the people or emotions behind the posts.
  • Post zero scientific data or research to back up their own perspective that "incels are wrong."
One user here was saying he first started on IT then slowly got blackpilled and joined this site. The reason the blackpill is infectious is everyone knows it's true. Anyone exposed to it long enough will have to swallow it. There's no way around it.
I'm waiting for a thread by an ex IT cuck who joined here after getting blackpilled by IT... If you're reading, feel free to speak up, we accept converts.

I'm waiting for a thread by an ex IT cuck who joined here after getting blackpilled by IT... If you're reading, feel free to speak up, we accept converts.

We already have at least one user who openly admitted he was an IT user before being blackpilled by IT and joining here. I didn't keep track of who but he just said so in the past few days.

I'm sure it happens often but people are too ashamed to admit it.

Their numbers have dwindled substantially. I don't think they are thoroughly dedicated to debunking the blackpill.

Their normal retort is that incels can't get foids because we apparently hate them.

From an IT discussion:

IT's strategy:

Based. Keep up the good work. :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsLSD::feelslala::dab::blackpill: :feelsLightsaber:

>You stop hanging out in these incel subreddits.

>You stop reading their blogs. You talk to real, normal people. This is how you rid yourself of these bullshit ideas that only will tell you to hate people. Change what you do.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MAKE FUN OF BOOMERS FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF TODAYS YOUTH.

YEAH BRO, JUST TALK WITH PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCES AS YOU WHO ARE PLAYING ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LEVEL, THEY WILL 100% BE ABLE TO HELP YOU BRO.

These "REAL PEOPLE" are Chads/Upper-tier normies who get tons of pussy, or it's normie CUCKS, they can't give you ANY fucking advice that would help you, and the normie CUCK advice would only DAMAGE you further.

I never made fun of incels but I thought inceltears was pro-incel at first and i would see that they mention braincels and incels.co and I started browsing them and realized to my horror that inceltears is actually a mock group and see how evil and diabolical they are to do such things. Jfl I thought cucktears was pro incels. They think if they act like online chads and make fun of the nerds everyone will cheer for them and get all the jbs. This time it wont work as the blackpill is stronger than what they imagine

Incels rise up!