Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Example of where official science is wrong

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
They say gravity is a pulling force and holds the planets together in orbit, as well as the Moon and the Sun. When I was learning this in school I was like 'huh'.. no a pulling force would pull everything together.

My normie teacher and all the normies in the class were arguing no when something is orbiting it will balance out with the pulling. Then literal physicists professors and astronomy professors are arguing this. Noooo it won't. If something is in an orbit, it will still get pulled in just the same. Only instead of a straight line it will look like a spiral.

Therefore gravity between the planet and Moon and Sun and other planets has to be more than just a pulling force, there has to be pushing force in there too.

Anyway these fucking idiots STILL are arguing that no, its just a pulling force, balanced by orbital velocity. I tried explaining later in physics that no a velocity isn't a force.. a force is an acceleration. Their hypothesis of a pulling only force is an acceleration. A velocity doesn't counteract an acceleration.

Now imagine if they are this dead wrong on something this simple, how wrong they are on more complex things.

Last edited:
are you a high-functioning autist or smt of the like?
But still, the people using the scientific methods got a lot of thing wrong, not this one though
It's an imperfect method, created by imperfect beings, used by imperfect beings

I'm not a gravity scientist, nor do I care to learn, but thinking that most scientists are wrong about something that isn't political, like gravity, does not make sense to me.

Most politicized science is bullshit and always favors liberal politics.

There is an idea that if two animals are a different species, they cannot produce offspring, and that's not true.

The "Liger" and "Tion" are two examples of this. Ligers and Tions are inherently unhealthy.

Something something, liberal science and miscegenation.

They are wrong about both.

They say gravity is a pulling force and holds the planets together in orbit, as well as the Moon and the Sun. When I was learning this in school I was like 'huh'.. no a pulling force would pull everything together.

My normie teacher and all the normies in the class were arguing no when something is orbiting it will balance out with the pulling. Then literal physicists professors and astronomy professors are arguing this. Noooo it won't. If something is in an orbit, it will still get pulled in just the same. Only instead of a straight line it will look like a spiral.

Therefore gravity between the planet and Moon and Sun and other planets has to be more than just a pulling force, there has to be pushing force in there too.

Anyway these fucking idiots STILL are arguing that no, its just a pulling force, balanced by orbital velocity. I tried explaining later in physics that no a velocity isn't a force.. a force is an acceleration. Their hypothesis of a pulling only force is an acceleration. A velocity doesn't counteract an acceleration.

Now imagine if they are this dead wrong on something this simple, how wrong they are on more complex things.
Gravity isn’t a force, it’s the curvature of spacetime.

are you a high-functioning autist or smt of the like?
But still, the people using the scientific methods got a lot of thing wrong, not this one though
It's an imperfect method, created by imperfect beings, used by imperfect beings

I designed an experiment for them but the normies wouldn't try it. A normie walks around a large circle around me at a constant velocity. I tie a rope around his neck, and stand in the middle of the circle. And I pull the rope towards me, and we'll see if he gets pulled in.

Our physicists and astronomy professors and normie scientists say, no the orbital velocity will counteract the acceleration of the pulling force.

Actually one normie did try this but instead held the other end of the rope. He was pulling with all his might on the rope to not get pulled in and still getting pulled in, as when he would walk I had more secure footing.

And he was denying he was pulling the other way. That is the power of belief.

Nah the normies aint wrong in their beliefs they just low iq. Teachers just teach what they were taught.

Btw science is not complete, it is ever developing. What we knew 300 years ago has now developed further and many theories or firmly held beliefs replaced or refined.

So if you now something is wrong then write your scientific paper and prove it.

Dont worry what normies say, they dumb any way, just do you and dont waste time with the low iq

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFmNPoDbDU

Gravity isn’t a force, it’s the curvature of spacetime.

OP is too retarded to understand that the "pulling force" is just an oversimplified explanation for gravity.

OP is too retarded to understand that the "pulling force" is just an oversimplified explanation for gravity.
No need for the insult but, you are correct. @WizardofSoda - you are misunderstanding Newtonian Mechanics and how to conceptualize Gravity. However your sentiment about Science and Scientist might be correct in theoretical fields they are making a bunch of horseshit look and sound like real science. But Mechanics is mostly sound.

[UWSL].[/UWSL]
Here's an experiment for you. Take a rope or a small thread. Tie something heavy at its end. Pick it up from the other end and start swinging it around like a rodeo cowboy. Do you feel that you have to constantly pull the string towards your hand, in the center, inorder to make it swing? That's gravity.