Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity example of female hypergamy causing a male death

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSzzWttdFuU

5:33 this mother talks about her son that died from steroid use. according to her, her son would say “i’m never gonna get a girlfriend, look at the size of me”.

imagine if one foid accepted him as he is and gave him a chance. he wasn’t even bad looking. he had a normal looking face and even mogs me. it just goes to show how fucking high foid standards have become. if foids didn’t always desire to ‘date up’ the top 20% of men, he would have found a girl that accepted him for how he is, and would have never taken steroids to live up to female hypergamous standards. as someone who was a gymcel myself, I completely understand what drove him to this.

people say shit like “incels are just angry and bitter about women”. yes, I am fucking angry and bitter about women. if it weren’t for their ridiculously unrealistic standards, this dude would still be alive right now. our brothers are dying left and right because of female hypergamy and it has to stop. yeah I’m fucking mad, we all should be.

foids need to be held accountable for the endless suffering they cause.

Nothing in this world is natural anymore
Now men need to inject exogenous hormones to even compete in the shitshow we call the dating market

Nothing in this world is natural anymore
Now men need to inject exogenous hormones to even compete in the shitshow we call the dating market
Tbf, out test levels are going down, so they are just going back to what their ancestors had.

Victims of gaslighting while a Woman can be fat gets sex , gets Money for it and is able to fuck chadlite just because of her bigger tits and or ass:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Threads like this deserve more replies

Imagine how many men have killed themselves because their whore of a wife or girlfriend left them for some other man.

I unironically knew one once. He hanged himself because his gf left him. His younger siblings found him hanging dead in the living room.

Imagine how many men have killed themselves because their whore of a wife or girlfriend left them for some other man.

I unironically knew one once. He hanged himself because his gf left him. His younger siblings found him hanging dead in the living room.
:soy::soy::soy:
I don't understand why these cucks don't take whore with them if you are roping anyway, what you have to lose :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:soy::soy::soy:
I don't understand why these cucks don't take whore with them if you are roping anyway, what you have to lose :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
when you’re depressed af, you usually don’t have the motivation to do that. you just wanna escape.