Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Exactly 365 days ago

C

CruxGammata

All that is great is built upon sorrow
-
I joined this forum :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
I still remember the first time I came here, the early days were surely rough, and I'm just happy to not be that annoying gray anymore.
Thank you for letting me do this.

2 years felt like been here forever

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:feelscomfy:

Why celebrate it :worryfeels:

How do you feel.

Better be a tail for the lions than the head of the foxes.
The opposite of „Decât codaș la oraș, mai bine-n satul tău fruntaș”.

I disagree.

What's the English translation?
The Romanian proverb "Decât codaș la oraș, mai bine-n satul tău fruntaș" can be translated into English as:

"Better to be a leader in your village than a follower in the city."

This proverb conveys the idea that it is preferable to hold a position of importance and recognition in a smaller or more familiar setting than to be insignificant or overlooked in a larger or more prestigious one.

The Romanian proverb "Decât codaș la oraș, mai bine-n satul tău fruntaș" can be translated into English as:

"Better to be a leader in your village than a follower in the city."

This proverb conveys the idea that it is preferable to hold a position of importance and recognition in a smaller or more familiar setting than to be insignificant or overlooked in a larger or more prestigious one.
I don't think it contradicts with what I said

i remember you were one of the first users who posted on my profile, and i remember it perfectly
There was a time when I tagged @glowIntheDark in every gray profile. :feelskek:

Truecel trait: you have more people celebrating your join date on .is than actually attending your birthday irl

Truecel trait: you have more people celebrating your join date on .is than actually attending your birthday irl
I don't celebrate my irl birthday anymore
September 20, 2000

every grEY glows like me :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
All grays are glowies by default with no exceptions, they get fired when they reach the higher ranks because their .is addiction distracts them from their job.