Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ex tranny gets blackpilled

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
D55B52F4 059D 4A82 9352 AEE7BFA90C62

Another retard wanting to Play hard Mode for retarded reasons

Look at her she can't even self improvement as a man because she lacks strength and mental capacity; everyone has little privileges and if anything that's one thing I like about being a man.

I want all the guys out there to know you're valid, you have value
The utterly vacuous value the tranny is conferring onto us is even more meaningless than its death will be.

Trannies end up being another brutal way for the spreading of blackpills jfl.

Just started using tinder as a man and is already coping

How can they so frivolously give up such wild privilege?! It's enraging! :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

essentially nonstop Tinder matches as a woman to hardly any as a dude.
How?! How can they have such privilege, and just throw it away like that?!? I spent my entire life on legendary difficulty mode, striving with all my power to get on easy mode, or at least normal mode, or even hard mode, I'd take over my current situation! And this mentally ill faggot has the gall to be born on tutorial mode, and the privilege that I have wished I could have, the privilege of options, the privilege of choice, the privilege of soyciety giving a single damn about you, the privilege of having opportunity, and being so accustomed to it, taking it for granted, that you can choose to just throw it all away like that! I will never understand. :fuk:

After I spent 28 years on this rock, fruitlessly trying to overcome my autism, which I had suspected even from an early age was the cause of my friendlessness and inceldom, and making some significant progress in some areas, only for it to not have mattered at all to others, and even having worsened my life in many ways, as hilariously sad as that is. :fuk: And this bitch was born with all the right factors, and was able to just throw it away like that. I've now spent 33 years on this miserable rock, wishing the entire way that I had the privilege this cunt was born with, wasted my life trying to make things better for myself, and this cunt has knocked herself down, willingly, knowingly, "I sort of knew that was coming,...", intentionally. This is unbelievable.

On further reflection it's probably a huge sign that our self-worth has nothing to do with how many swipes we happen to receive from strangers.
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Wot. The coping begins immediately?!? Where is the deeper-than-surface-level thought? The critical thinking skills the left so proudly proclaims they have in abundance? Why?! You miserable cunt, you intentionally threw away pure privilege based on the way you were born, and then, when the obvious happens, when you predicted it would happen, you deny it?!?! I've been through some coping in my time, but holy fuck, I was never as naive as this. And I was completely sheltered through my first 25 years!!! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

It was a heart react until the last few words....
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Excuse me.

Excuse the fuck out of me?!?! As if! As if it wasn't bad enough that I, and men like me, have gone our entire fucking lives on this miserable, hellish rock in the middle of literal shitfuck nowhere, have received nothing but ire and derision from normies and foids our entire fucking lives?!? As if my 33 years of abject anguish and suffering wasn't enough, the one "positive" thing that anybody has ever said about me, is a bad thing?!?! Are you out of your mind, you wretched, barren cunt?!?! Let's review, shall we??????

I want all the guys out there to know you're valid,
Unless we're black pilled, or right-wing, or ugly, or curry, etc., right? :feelsseriously: And are we really valued? Are we? Because soyciety has sent us the exact opposite message our entire fucking lives. Do you even have any comprehension, whatsoever, of the scope of our abuse and mistreatment?! Clearly not. But I appreciate the sentiment; it's the thought that counts. I guess. :feelsUgh:

you have value
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah. Yeah, I sure do: as a slave!!!! What are we to others, except cannon fodder, or cheap labor? Nobody seems to be happy unless men like us are swept away, tucked out of sight somewhere, or better yet, put under the dirt, with a worthless, metal trinket, a "dog tag", thrown over our unmourned burial. Yeah, that's oh-so dignified. But, hey! Look, everybody! At least one person out there sure does """"""""""genuinely believe"""""""""" that we subhumans have value! Oh, how wonderful! That really makes all the difference in our dreadful lives! :feelsUgh:

online platforms aren't reality,
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This dumb cunt unironically believes this shit, completely ignoring all the scientific evidence that says otherwise. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

and you're worth so much more than that profile picture of you holding a large fish.
Aaaaaaaaaand, there it is. Proving trannydom is a mental illness, and not a LeGiT case of this "man trapped in a woman's body" or vice versa nonsense. Even after trying so hard to be a man, and maybe even injecting testosterone, still acting like a woman: she can only see the Chads and chadlites. No incel-tier man has a profile picture of them holding a fish. :feelsjuice::society:

Doesn't even acknowledge our existence as human males, as people, even after becoming a "man". Just like everybody else, just the way it has been, our entire fucking lives. And this, this, """"""""positivity"""""""", that does nothing to help us, does nothing to alleviate our pain, doesn't even acknowledge our very existence, was too fucking good for us, according to this "Lisa Losito" cunt. :fuk::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: How? After all we've been through, is this half-assed, non-genuine, grease-streak of a virtue signal, somehow such a disgusting, and horrific act of "kindness" to us ugly, low-value males, that you felt the need to bring us down further, and invalidate our very humanity by denying us this one "kindness" that has been offered to us, those of us trucels, for the very first times in our lives, BY SHOOTING IT DOWN, AND SAYING THE WHOLE MESSAGE THAT YOU SURELY THOUGHT WAS SO "WHOLESOME," :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: REEKING OF LEFTIST DEGENERACY AS IT IS, WAS WORTH LOVING, IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT MESSAGE AT THE END, WHICH WAS SO TOXIC, AS TO DRAW TIME OUT OF YOUR PRECIOUS DAY TO ADDRESS IT??!!!!!???!!!!!
rage GIF
:feelsree:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I AM SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THESE CUNTS GASLIGHTING US ALL THE TIME, GASLIGHTING ME!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!! THIS SHIT ISN'T MY FAULT, AND THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVES IT, YOU DENSE COWARDS!!!!!!! I WAS BORN INTO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

hardly any as a dude.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: Not to fucking mention. Don't mean to brilng up the elephant in the room, or anything, but "hardly any as a dude"?!? "hardly any"?!?!? I am so unbelievably furious at this naivety! And the sheer hilarity of it all! This cunt, disguised as a fucking "male," this abomination of a "human being," has more SMV than all of us combined, and has the audacity to complain?!?!
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

"Hardly any"? BITCH, TROON, MENTAL CASE, WHATEVER YOU ARE, "HARDLY ANY" IS NOT, AND IS NOWHERE NEAR THE HOPELESS LEVEL, OF "NONE"!!!!!!!! WE HAVE NONE!!!!!!!!! I used Tinder for 2 years, I did the swipe right challenge, I went through so many users in my area that I went through all of them! Tinder was pushing back the profiles of women I had already swiped right on, and been denied! "Hardly any" implies you are getting matches, implies that people think, despite your egregious degeneracy, you are still more valuable than us, mutilated as you are, you Frankenstein's wet dream of a creature!

How?! How can they have such privilege, and just throw it away like that?!? I spent my entire life on legendary difficulty mode, striving with all my power to get on easy mode, or at least normal mode, or even hard mode, I'd take over my current situation! And this mentally ill faggot has the gall to be born on tutorial mode, and the privilege that I have wished I could have, the privilege of options, the privilege of choice, the privilege of soyciety giving a single damn about you, the privilege of having opportunity, and being so accustomed to it, taking it for granted, that you can choose to just throw it all away like that! I will never understand. :fuk:

After I spent 28 years on this rock, fruitlessly trying to overcome my autism, which I had suspected even from an early age was the cause of my friendlessness and inceldom, and making some significant progress in some areas, only for it to not have mattered at all to others, and even having worsened my life in many ways, as hilariously sad as that is. :fuk: And this bitch was born with all the right factors, and was able to just throw it away like that. I've now spent 33 years on this miserable rock, wishing the entire way that I had the privilege this cunt was born with, wasted my life trying to make things better for myself, and this cunt has knocked herself down, willingly, knowingly, "I sort of knew that was coming,...", intentionally. This is unbelievable.

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Wot. The coping begins immediately?!? Where is the deeper-than-surface-level thought? The critical thinking skills the left so proudly proclaims they have in abundance? Why?! You miserable cunt, you intentionally threw away pure privilege based on the way you were born, and then, when the obvious happens, when you predicted it would happen, you deny it?!?! I've been through some coping in my time, but holy fuck, I was never as naive as this. And I was completely sheltered through my first 25 years!!! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Excuse me.

Excuse the fuck out of me?!?! As if! As if it wasn't bad enough that I, and men like me, have gone our entire fucking lives on this miserable, hellish rock in the middle of literal shitfuck nowhere, have received nothing but ire and derision from normies and foids our entire fucking lives?!? As if my 33 years of abject anguish and suffering wasn't enough, the one "positive" thing that anybody has ever said about me, is a bad thing?!?! Are you out of your mind, you wretched, barren cunt?!?! Let's review, shall we??????

Unless we're black pilled, or right-wing, or ugly, or curry, etc., right? :feelsseriously: And are we really valued? Are we? Because soyciety has sent us the exact opposite message our entire fucking lives. Do you even have any comprehension, whatsoever, of the scope of our abuse and mistreatment?! Clearly not. But I appreciate the sentiment; it's the thought that counts. I guess. :feelsUgh:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah. Yeah, I sure do: as a slave!!!! What are we to others, except cannon fodder, or cheap labor? Nobody seems to be happy unless men like us are swept away, tucked out of sight somewhere, or better yet, put under the dirt, with a worthless, metal trinket, a "dog tag", thrown over our unmourned burial. Yeah, that's oh-so dignified. But, hey! Look, everybody! At least one person out there sure does """"""""""genuinely believe"""""""""" that we subhumans have value! Oh, how wonderful! That really makes all the difference in our dreadful lives! :feelsUgh:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This dumb cunt unironically believes this shit, completely ignoring all the scientific evidence that says otherwise. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Aaaaaaaaaand, there it is. Proving trannydom is a mental illness, and not a LeGiT case of this "man trapped in a woman's body" or vice versa nonsense. Even after trying so hard to be a man, and maybe even injecting testosterone, still acting like a woman: she can only see the Chads and chadlites. No incel-tier man has a profile picture of them holding a fish. :feelsjuice::society:

Doesn't even acknowledge our existence as human males, as people, even after becoming a "man". Just like everybody else, just the way it has been, our entire fucking lives. And this, this, """"""""positivity"""""""", that does nothing to help us, does nothing to alleviate our pain, doesn't even acknowledge our very existence, was too fucking good for us, according to this "Lisa Losito" cunt. :fuk::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: How? After all we've been through, is this half-assed, non-genuine, grease-streak of a virtue signal, somehow such a disgusting, and horrific act of "kindness" to us ugly, low-value males, that you felt the need to bring us down further, and invalidate our very humanity by denying us this one "kindness" that has been offered to us, those of us trucels, for the very first times in our lives, BY SHOOTING IT DOWN, AND SAYING THE WHOLE MESSAGE THAT YOU SURELY THOUGHT WAS SO "WHOLESOME," :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: REEKING OF LEFTIST DEGENERACY AS IT IS, WAS WORTH LOVING, IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT MESSAGE AT THE END, WHICH WAS SO TOXIC, AS TO DRAW TIME OUT OF YOUR PRECIOUS DAY TO ADDRESS IT??!!!!!???!!!!!
rage GIF
:feelsree:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I AM SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THESE CUNTS GASLIGHTING US ALL THE TIME, GASLIGHTING ME!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!! THIS SHIT ISN'T MY FAULT, AND THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVES IT, YOU DENSE COWARDS!!!!!!! I WAS BORN INTO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If this comment was posted in her comment feed, she'll probably jump off a cliff.
Which wouldn't be so bad.

If this comment was posted in her comment feed, she'll probably jump off a cliff.
Which wouldn't be so bad.
No, it wouldn't. And it wouldn't cross these creatures' minds that I had been contemplating that very activity since I was in the fourth grade. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Its the reality whether you are in tinder or not, in tinder its just measurable because you get practically no matches. But it happens outside of digital world too, if you are a guy you're not worth anything unless you are good looking. Women literally hate men they find unattractive

Wow. Those thoughts and prayers at the end mean soo much and is totally going to solve inceldom :feelsseriously: thanks “Jelly”.

475C0A3B 63BF 44A0 A018 E5F20BB3698F

Ex tranny or current tranny? Low IQ posters got it mixed up.

Lol Jesus fucking Christ

I need to update this. This person use to be a mtf but went back to being male. Some people think this is a female to male

I need to update this. This person use to be a mtf but went back to being male. Some people think this is a female to male
for those of us who don't troonmaxx it's just endless hopelessness and copes to keep the rope away

Most men are worthless according to foids.
Then they change gender and suddenly all men have value.

Ironic how they lack empathy until they live the life of a man.

How?! How can they have such privilege, and just throw it away like that?!? I spent my entire life on legendary difficulty mode, :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Great rant that speaks the truth. Top quality rant, superb. Gave me a high but now I feel low.

Great rant that speaks the truth. Top quality rant, superb. Gave me a high but now I feel low.
Thanks. I don't remember writing it; I may have been baked like a potato at the time, but it looks pretty based. I may have to read it, myself.