Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ex terrorist Chaddam arrives in the USA and slays roasties and stacy's. PART 1

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Results after 12 hours of tinder: This is the first part of the Chaddam experiment, this male is an ex terrorist and fought for fuck sake in Syria for ISIS but that didn't withheld these femoids from matching up with the guy. The thirst for some Chaddam dick was probably to big. In PART 2 of this experiment I'll show the conversations between these low IQ cumswallowers and the Chaddam.

Top 10 anime plot twists

Wow some of those girls profile pics. Ban tinder from life NOW

Last edited:
They're probably like "teehee he deserves a second chance"

Great job.

But the music choice is really fucked up.

You should have used this one:

Giphy 1

They're probably like "teehee he deserves a second chance"

OMG He's so cuteeeee!!! He is fighting his inner demons, he is a misunderstood individual, I can change him with my love, butt-crack and cleavage, Teehee <3 <3 xoxoxo

@NeetSupremacist shouldve included a shoped pic of him on the batltefield

My Photoshop skills are not good enough.

If you ever wanna repeat this experiment hmu I could help you out with shopping, its just shopping his face onto another person

water is wet
incels are virgins
foids are useless whores

That was fucking hilarious. Thanks for doing this, we need a part 2.

OMG He's so cuteeeee!!! He is fighting his inner demons, he is a misunderstood individual, I can change him with my love, butt-crack and cleavage, Teehee <3 <3 xoxoxo

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but honestly I'm not

Papers and papers of evidence, why to faggots still deny the blackpill?

I suspect most of the matches are bots.

But foids wanna fuck something different. Gotta collect them all

White women support radical Islam.

I'd like to see the mental gymnastics cucks will conjure up with as to why that guy got matches.

Just be an terroristbro! (not srs)

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHA and cucks STILL THINK we should let female sexuality run free?

They don't read profiles

Ask them if they read your bio and post responses

Great work. As usual good taste in music for Omar, the comeback kid.

Brutal tinder pill as always

Tbh men would also swipe right on a hot foid If it said she was a terrorist fighter. So it goes both ways

Inb4 :soy::soy:

There was an experiment a while back with a pedophile child rapist murderer Chad on tinder. He got dozens of matches. It doesn't matter who you are.
Tbh men would also swipe right on a hot foid If it said she was a terrorist fighter. So it goes both ways

Inb4 :soy::soy:
That's not the point of OP's post or any of these Chadfishing experiments. It's to debunk the myth that women don't care about looks as much as men. Women are not innocent virtuous angels who only care about personality.
Men are constantly depicted as sex-crazed primitive apes who only think about titties and women are intelligent asexual beings who only want a good father for their children.

Everyone deserves a second chance heheheheheh. Except if he looks like a stalker creep EWWWWWWWWWW !

In all honesty, foids are so fucking stupid I guarantee none of them have a clue what ISIS is or where Syria is even located.

Maybe 1/10 foids even read his bio

That's fake, he does not have a good personality.

I am not defending or anything but it would be better if you would show how many have texted him because matches alone won´t tell you if they read his bio the foids most likely just swiped like you did on them on liking the good looking without looking in the bio. But if they message him I am sure they have read the bio.

Also @NeetSupremacist what is the song called? It´s pretty good.

I am not defending or anything but it would be better if you would show how many have texted him because matches alone won´t tell you if they read his bio the foids most likely just swiped like you did on them on liking the good looking without looking in the bio. But if they message him I am sure they have read the bio.

Also @NeetSupremacist what is the song called? It´s pretty good.

Check PART 2 of this experiment:

This is the song used:

Its over for terroristcels.

modern females btw

DL some ISIS beheading videos and show them to the foids. I want to see how far you can push this.

Tell the foids you were bullied and brainwashed into the mindset of keeping yazidi sex slaves in Syria, and that you are looking for replacements.