Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ex prisioner brazilcel Tinder expmnt.

• Thread starter Deleted member 12273
  • Start date
Deleted member 12273

Deleted member 12273

Self-banned
-
So I took the worst pics of a beta lowerthirdless friend ( he look like wojak, bald ) and did this tinder profile but saying I am a prisioner wanting to reconstruct my life. I use 2 pics he took of himself in his house ( you know how pics should be taken by other people and you must be doing cool stuff to succeed ). No surprise in 24h I got 7 matchs plus 3 likes from unkowns. All kinds of girls that you don't think would be attracted by this kind.

So personality matters ( if you have criminal personality ).

darktriadmaxxing, maybe I should try I guess

Let us know if any of them message first.

Just be a prisoner theory

U sound cucked tbh, u sound like u prolly think that if u act like a good boy you’ll get pussy lol.

U sound cucked tbh, u sound like u prolly think that if u act like a good boy you’ll get pussy lol.
You sound hallucinated. In no moment this post was about me or my world view and how I perceive seduction works. Wasting time with useless posts like this makes me think you are really lost in life, go find a cope or suicide please.

You sound hallucinated. In no moment this post was about me or my world view and how I perceive seduction works. Wasting time with useless posts like this makes me think you are really lost in life, go find a cope or suicide please.
You can’t be incel and not lost in life

Women are fucking whores that deserve to be beaten to death

bro did u even read? lulz

Anselm the Incelfish got 8 in one night. It's not 10, but it's close.