Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ex-.is poster gone rogue @jackbud is back at it again. But get this, he's being BASED and being featured on Dr. Phil now!

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
73d 9h 57m
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Phil CBS

‘We Need To Regain Control Of Women,’ Says Former INCEL Spokesman Who Insists He’s Been Cheated On And Lied To By Women​

Mon, September 6, 2021, 3:12 AM

Jack, a former spokesman for the INCEL (involuntary celibate) community, claims that men are discriminated against in society. “Men really are like the new minority, and I think that we need to regain control of women again – the way it used to be in the 1950s,” he says. Insisting his past experiences with women have driven him to date men, Jack says, “I couldn’t put up with being cheated on by women and being lied to and betrayed, and so I’ve pretty much gone gay.” Watch the video above to find out how Dr. Phil and his other guests respond when Jack declares, “We need to take away women’s rights to make things good again.” This episode of Dr. Phil, "'On Trial for Being Male'" airs Monday. Check your local listing to find out where to watch. TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Woman haters?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughtslossus? Interesting that Jack comes out of the blue again, after shilling against us a couple years back. Video of him within the Yahoo article, he sounds based as fuck, tbhlossus.

Edit: Apparently he wasn't a mod? Weird.

Last edited:
HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
4d 6h 25m
tf u mean not available in my region

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
He never was a mod, people just repeated that enough times that they believed it.
Happens more often than you think.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

★★★★★
73d 9h 57m
SergeantIncel said:
He never was a mod, people just repeated that enough times that they believed it.
For real? I could've sworn he had a purple text name. Must be a Mandela Effect type thing.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
127d 22h 42m
He went gay smh

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★
87d 1h 5m
SergeantIncel said:
do you know what happened to Ryo_Hazuki @Ryo_Hazuki ? did he end up ascending or something?

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
127d 22h 42m
We went off the deep end. My guy went after Dr.Phil :lul: This is what happens when you try to take the bluepill after being blackpilled. Foids drove him to this even after he tried to understand their POV. He does seem amenable to extremes tho

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
63d 5h 38m
SergeantIncel said:

So that means I can be a mod if I say it enough?
:feelshehe:

I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod
I’m a mod

Crown me bitches
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
kekfuel said:
do you know what happened to Ryo_Hazuki @Ryo_Hazuki ? did he end up ascending or something?
I know why he left, but it was a private conversation and he wouldn't want me to say. Haven't talked since, no idea how he's doing.

Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Greycel
14h 32m
KEK he is going full jestercel saying this things in a TV show, he is not going to help in any way going there and talking about "controling" women, becoming gay and shit.

nambog

nambog

Banned
-
2d 22h 46m
Another fed weirdo.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

★★★★★
73d 9h 57m
Baal Zebulde said:
KEK he is going full jestercel saying this things in a TV show, he is not going to help in any way going there and talking about "controling" women, becoming gay and shit.
It's honestly better than him shilling us out and making us out to be worse than ISIS. The only way he would be able to substantiate his earlier generalizations on us from a couple years back is if he started killing people on camera, JFL. His newest stunt will just make us look like, at the very worst, harmless men who simply say mean things to women on the Internet, even though that isn't necessarily true, either.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
72d 15h 32m
Wtf he faggotmaxxed?! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy shit that was based af though ngl. Especially when he called dr. Phil out for having a stay at home housewife hahahahah

Blackpill struck back on this nigga with a vengeance. Like what IncelTV said, you may be done with the blackpill, but it aint done with you!

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
ordinaryotaku said:
For real? I could've sworn he had a purple text name. Must be a Mandela Effect type thing.
Here's the fun part:
He ACTUALLY was an FBI informant. Admitted it on video and on his blog, I even asked him about it at the time.
But no one remembers that, ironically. Conspiracies are more juicy.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

★★★★★
73d 9h 57m
SergeantIncel said:
Here's the fun part:
He ACTUALLY was an FBI informant. Admitted it on video and on his blog, I even asked him about it at the time.
Holy shit, what the actual hell? I was super active on the forums around near the time he got banned, I NEVER remember anyone talking about that. :dafuckfeels:

Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Greycel
14h 32m
ordinaryotaku said:
It's honestly better than him shilling us out and making us out to be worse than ISIS. The only way he would be able to substantiate his earlier generalizations on us from a couple years back is if he started killing people on camera, JFL. His newest stunt will just make us look like, at the very worst, harmless men who simply say mean things to women on the Internet, even though that isn't necessarily true, either.

Yeah youre right, based on what he done in the past it could be a lot worse

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
13d 5h 45m
Can't see the video.

:feelshaha: LOL at their casual use of "spokesman" though.

This guy doesn't speak for me, even if he is OG incels.co royalty from way back. I don't remember nominating him or being asked to endorse him.

You gotta love how easily lying and smearing a whole community comes to the media. Whatever he said, that's all of us now because he's our "spokesman." I hope he did good, and didn't just look like an utter utter fool and a retard up there?

(And if he did do good, mega props to him, U.S. TV is a monumentally massive stage to be on, I would be a mess.)

Last edited:
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 18h 7m
Didn’t this guy have sex with men? I mean honestly he’s not one to talk about straight men’s problems if he’s gay himself (having sex with men is obviously gay) but still it’s kinda lame how he backstabbed everyone and went on the news for his little 5 minutes of fame.

Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★
81d 5h 54m
:feelsLSD:Got him with that "Your wife Phil at the end" :feelskek:

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
168d 22m
SergeantIncel said:
Informants do have a penchant for exaggeration so they make themselves sound useful to the feds.

I don't understand why he was an informant in the first place, though.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
4d 20h 19m
ordinaryotaku said:
Dr. Phil CBS

‘We Need To Regain Control Of Women,’ Says Former INCEL Spokesman Who Insists He’s Been Cheated On And Lied To By Women​

Jack, a former spokesman for the INCEL (involuntary celibate) community, claims that men are discriminated against in society. “Men really are like the new minority, and I think that we need to regain control of women again – the way it used to be in the 1950s,” he says. Insisting his past experiences with women have driven him to date men, Jack says, “I couldn’t put up with being cheated on by women and being lied to and betrayed, and so I’ve pretty much gone gay.” Watch the video above to find out how Dr. Phil and his other guests respond when Jack declares, “We need to take away women’s rights to make things good again.” This episode of Dr. Phil, "'On Trial for Being Male'" airs Monday. Check your local listing to find out where to watch. TELL DR. PHIL YOUR STORY: Woman haters?
Thoughtslossus? Interesting that Jack comes out of the blue again, after shilling against us a couple years back. Video of him within the Yahoo article, he sounds based as fuck, tbhlossus.

Lord have mercy if we're actually gonna have individuals who are a "public face" of the incel community (like Sam Harris/Christopher Hitchens are for atheism as an example), then they would need to be competent well prepared public speakers who can maintain a level head and actually present a coherent argument/draw on a variety of valid citations when people in the mainstream claim they're wrong (of course even if you did have the most competent well prepared incel in the world, I really don't see most people giving them the time of day -- after all, when have poor low status ugly males and their problems ever been a concern to women/NPCs?).

What you don't need are more retards like this who've "gone gay" (lmfao) though in fairness there will always be insane people in any group and the media/mainstream are always going to focus on them when they want that group to remain unpopular/a laughing stock.

mental_out

mental_out

Greycel
★★★★★
209d 19h 42m
anyone got a reupload, cant watch it for some reason

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 22h 37m
mental_out said:
anyone got a reupload, cant watch it for some reason

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★★
58d 23h 19m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
82d 7h 46m
what a fag, or even worse, he's JAILHOUSE GAY.

I'm sorry, as faggy as fags are, there's nothing more pathetic than a bisexual man. Bisexual men are the laughingstocks of humanity. Even fags hate bis.

Look at how unhappy he is with this faggot. He's still orphaned over the teenage loves he never had. At this point his being gay is less about faggotry and more a sincere act of self-hatred and self-destruction, obviously.

Not surprised women left him

Also if he can boomerang I could imagine most ITcels can too

Last edited:
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★
2d 16h 35m
HumbleandWise said:
tf u mean not available in my region
The same problem here

Viskallide

Viskallide

Greycel
3d 3h 31m
Is this a manlet?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
2d 13h 1m
ordinaryotaku said:
Dr. Phil CBS

30 min of the video is available on Dr.Phil's YouTube channel for those who can't see it.

Dr. Phil is a Cuck BTW. He said 85-90% of his workforce are female. Talking about discrimination .lmfao female privilege right there

If it was the other way around every feminist media would have gone nuts.

Last edited:
FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
27d 23h 29m
Wasn't he ex-.co? Pretty certain he was around during those days. He was a clown, nothing more, nothing less. :feelsclown:

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★
21d 9h 58m
Post the pic of him kissing an obese goblina

Christianmutt

Christianmutt

†卐
3h 17m
ordinaryotaku said:
Dr. Phil CBS

LOL don't become gay fellas God loves you

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
72d 15h 32m
FlyFace said:
Wasn't he ex-.co? Pretty certain he was around during those days. He was a clown, nothing more, nothing less. :feelsclown:
Even earlier, those were the .me days right after Minassian happened.

2018 maycels represent :feelsLightsaber:

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 7h 57m
SergeantIncel said:
Here's the fun part:
Yes, he admitted that he done it for a free laptop. Most of the people around here are too new to even remember Jack. I can't believe he's went gay, how disgusting.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
29d 50m
So, let me see if I understood it right:
Gay Fed informants are becoming fake "spokesmen" for Incels in a Dr Phil show?
Sounds like peak 2021.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Adaptive Manipulator
113d 23h 44m
SergeantIncel said:
Here's the fun part:
So a actual FBI informant is trying to represent us on national TV? what kind of redflag bs is the FBI trying to pull now?

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
27d 23h 29m
PoodankMcGee said:

:dab:Based Maycels.
Arthas93 said:
So, let me see if I understood it right:
Gay Fed informants are becoming fake "spokesmen" for Incels in a Dr Phil show?
Sounds like peak 2021.
Fake News by Gay Jews.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
29d 50m
PoodankMcGee said:

I miss those days. :fuk:

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
180d 7h 14m
I have no respect for faggots

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
82d 7h 46m
Emergency Manual said:
Yes, he admitted that he done it for a free laptop. Most of the people around here are too new to even remember Jack. I can't believe he's went gay, how disgusting.
lets add insult to injury-- the correct term is "JAILHOUSE gay." A real gay at least has pride on some level, he's only with dudes because they have holes and consent.

Last edited:
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
91d 23h 57m
That's is what happens when we don't gatekeep hard enough.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
77d 2h 19m
"a former spokesman for the INCEL (involuntary celibate) community"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★
119d 22h 18m
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
27d 13h 59m
Why does he have a boyfriend? Isn't his personality too toxic for a relationship? :feelsclown:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8