Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Ex-Incels Explain What Made Them Change And Leave The Incel Movement" (Cringe)

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

By the way, second one is about someone who is still an incel JFL

VIRGIN BUT NOT INCEL, SWEATY

Oh no, it's those "ask reddit" YT channels again, they're a fucking pest.

I couldn't make it more than 1 minute in.

If only there was a followup.

I like how the only major differences between the before/after pics in the thumbnail are better lighting, better posture, and sunglasses to hide that truecel-tier eye area.

is the guy in the thumbnail suppose to be an incel? just lol at this tbh

I like how the only major differences between the before/after pics in the thumbnail are better lighting, better posture, and sunglasses to hide that truecel-tier eye area.
It also looks like he gained some weight which i wouldn't consider to be a positive thing tbh.

It also looks like he gained some weight which i wouldn't consider to be a positive thing tbh.
That's the lighting and posture giving off the illusion of a more muscular physique. Notice how he's angling and flexing his arms; flaring out his lats. The natural overhead outdoor lighting in the after pic is also more flattering than the up-front indoor lighting of the before pic. If you look at things like his Adonis belt and his abdomen, you'll realize nothing's changed apart from an improvement in light/angle and removing the failo effect from his eye area.

I honestly can't get over how lazy that channel is, literally just a guy copy and pasting reddit posts into a TTS program and making videos out of it.
Imagine being so lazy that you need an youtube video to read reddit posts for you

I might be involuntary celibate but at least i'm not an incel

Not a singular second

I honestly can't get over how lazy that channel is, literally just a guy copy and pasting reddit posts into a TTS program and making videos out of it.
It saddens me that many of these reddit channels get an absurd amount of views

They’re making a fucking living from reading out reddit posts...

Most of them say shit like not really an incel or dont know if I was incel these guys arent really incel if changing a couple of things makes things different they are just lazy a real incel has things beyond his control like BONES

Can they get sex freely? Yes or no.

Invisible men are so f**king invisible that foidtards think inkwell-ism is a movement

lmao the music. cant stand how dumb normies (incels in denial) are thinking incels are a "movement".

Needless to say, did not click.

Nuts and double nuts. White homie before/beginning pix mog everyone on this forum.

guy in thumbnail looks normie and also mogs me