Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Ex incel" attention whore

"After a chain of failed relationships later, I discovered that even though I could manipulate women into having sex with me I didn’t have a successful relationship because I was essentially hiding behind a facade. I had created it because I would always think back to being a social loser and get scared to show my real personality."

Women are emotional creatures and its not hard to tell if one genuinely likes you (or your genetics).

So you could take care of a woman financially, and that doesn't necessarily mean she's only using you?

So you could take care of a woman financially, and that doesn't necessarily mean she's only using you?

If she's with you for resources, then she's using you. Iam not saying you can't take care of a woman financially, but you need to understand if she likes you ( genetics) or what you can provide for her ( resources) . Big difference.

Extremely far left lmao gay

Care to explain the difference between karma & dharma please?
According to google
karma = the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

dharma = buddhist teachings

He’ll be back, they always come back

According to google
karma = the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

dharma = buddhist teachings
So the currency & the system, thanks.