Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ex-felon Jeremy Meeks gets child custody

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
only coz he paid her, jfl. only a tiny fraction of his billionaire fortune

I can't say I actually hate this scumbag. I highly doubt he likes these bitches, it's just another fuck then on to the next one. Can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were blessed with his good looks.

I bet one day he'll beat the shit out of one of these bitches, end up in jail and become even more popular with the hoes.

I can't say I actually hate this scumbag. I highly doubt he likes these bitches, it's just another fuck then on to the next one. Can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were blessed with his good looks.

I bet one day he'll beat the shit out of one of these bitches, end up in jail and become even more popular with the hoes.
tfw when you are so good looking that roasties want to betabux YOU

that kid is so fucking lucky. born into a billionaire family and will likely grow up to cuck his dad and fuck tons of hot billionaire stacies

what a great father he will make with that stunning dad persona and uplifting personality! I hope he teaches his children respect and good values!

Meeks can't lose

The power of having a good personality, people just see how nice of a human being he is and they just let him have his way

Just be Jeremy Meeks theory confirmed

Well at least he's making roasties toasty can't really complain about that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back