Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting EWWWWW

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
There's some kind of fly in my room right now and it went right into my nostril. Then I blew and the awful sense of it crawling onto my nose stayed there.

I dont mind flies. For the most part, they dont bother me. I hate mosquitoes though. Lot of them where i live JFL.

I dont mind flies. For the most part, they dont bother me. I hate mosquitoes though. Lot of them where i live JFL.
tbh I like the tickling sensation when they walk over my skin. Almost like real human contact. Sadly its winter now and none are here...

tbh I like the tickling sensation when they walk over my skin. Almost like real human contact. Sadly its winter now and none are here...
is your room dirty

A fly flew up my nostril before too, one of the grossest feeling ever

Your nostrils seem very wide.

Your nostrils seem very wide.

19645.jpg

Disgusting shit, man.

:feelstrash: :feelsseriously: WE DONT HAVE TO KNOW

thats brutal I fucking hate flies. A little bit ago I had an infestation of fruit flies and it was awful so I know that feel.

Flies make me mad ngl.

Hate when that happened.

Just ascend with a fly, bro

I bet that fly has a great personality.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I get harassed by flies in the summer. The amount of times flies fly onto my lips and kamikaze into my ears is uncountable. I swear they must be attracted to me. Probably because I was bit by a fly when I was young and it morphed my DNA. Bee's are nice looking though. The only flies I really like the look of. Bee's still kamikaze dive bomb into my ears though.. gives me a shock because the buzz is loud as fuck when they are anywhere near your ear. I sometimes fantasise about being a human sized fly and stuffing my eggs into some bitch, making her give birth to maggots. It's my favourite fantasy. :feelsokman:
Thanks boyo. I would never have found this without your @. :feelsautistic::dab:

Jfl this happens to me sometimes too, such an uncomfortable feeling.
Fucking insects are retarded.

From the title I got flashbacks of what a foid said to me in highschool when someone jokingly suggested that she should give me a chance for a date.

It will destroy you from the inside

Just take an (.AU) abo bath bro...

(Let the flies eat the filth off of you.)

She put eggs on ur brain