Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “Eww I don’t date short men! Eww you’re ugly! Eww you’re poor! Eww!”

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
One million cocks later...

“Oh hey incel I’m ready to date now!”

This isn't good satire, sorry. It implies they interact again with men they've already rejected. I believe people burn bridges when they're rejected, so your scenario is unrealistic even by hyperbole standards.

thats assuming the manlet has high status or is rich otherwise it will always be ew

Reminder that poor, ugly and short women still have Chad standards.

One million cocks later...

“Oh hey incel I’m ready to date now!”
bluepill
women only betabuxx lowtier normies and normies
incels are below those, we never get attention from women, even if it's just to be used up

They dont even want me as betabux

This isn't good satire, sorry. It implies they interact again with men they've already rejected. I believe people burn bridges when they're rejected, so your scenario is unrealistic even by hyperbole standards.
Maybe they're burned down with the specific foids who rejected you, but not with the other foids who also rejected men for being short in their prime years.

It happens more often than you think.

Bluepilled simps are taught to keep chasing and never give up.
They dont even want me as betabux
The difference between being truecel and failed normie.

I don't even qualify as betabux. Thank God.

“Oh hey rich incel I’m ready to date now!”

“Teehee, I needed some timeh now I’m ready to date UwU”

> her pussy is like taking 2 huge slabs of rotten salamy and slamming then between two breads and it smells even worse (not to mention the STDs teehee)

i wonder what does foid smell like after being slow roasted over a fire pit, bet the foid cunt smells like misery.

Reason #39128 why women's rights was an atrocity.

Also how those femoids act are Dodge ChallengER fuel tbh

106165374 15702116509742019dodgechallengersrthellcatredeye01

@ShySaxon

roasties dont settle with incels. we know too much and we are too ugly. roasties settle with the bluepilled normie

I'm glad people are realising that there is a base looks requirement to even betabux now

lol maybe if you're a white "tallcel" or something.
I'm gymmaxxed (probably a better body than 98% of people my age) and make almost 1.5x the household income in my area and get complete radio silence from women of all ages.