Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Evolutionary explanation for the blackpill.

• Thread starter It's All Genetics
  • Start date
It's All Genetics

It's All Genetics

Recruit
★★★
The modern foid is the embodiment of the successful genetics of billions of foids from the past. The same goes for men of today, they are powered by their successful ancestors. The question is, what behavioural genes (especially around the opposite sex) are the most successful, and are essential to being Chad or Stacy? Which ensured the highest quality children, and the highest quality environment for children? The most successful genes of today are the genes which consistently won in the past, and are shown through Chad's looks and aggression and Stacy's hypergamy.

Foids are made to look as innocent as possible, but they are in fact nasty and greedy and are often insentient to their own behaviour. A foid uses the dual-mating strategy to accumulate more resources for her children than others and, unlike the male, is the ultimate trafficker of human births, allowing her to reject a large portion of the male population without a care in the world, because the opposite sex can accumulate children quicker as Chad's fertility is not limited by 9 months, but maybe half an hour at most. Chad can simply go around fucking foids all day, using up all the wombs and entrancing the foid's lust. She has this lust for Chad as her children will be of far higher quality, and are likely to end up becoming massive impregnators themselves, also combined with the fact Chad is stronger, taller, with a better frame, which allowed him to defend the family against external threats using raw strength and intimidation. He may have needed to fight other males which he won against in order to obtain Stacy in the first place, just like with other animals. For LITERALLY hundreds of millions of years of evolution, the idea of Chad is reinforced and Stacy has evolved to want him, for he is a better father, will have genetically superior children and will protect the family from threats better than other males. Chad is a fuck-machine, and most males were simply sub-human to Stacy and were left to LDAR for all that time. We cannot simply unevolve those hundreds of millions of years.

The modern foid is hypergamous, and always lies to avoid conflict, which also granted a better chance of genetic success despite a slight loss of quality. Please see 'another note'. In the past, attractiveness was based primarily on the resources a man could bring to raise the children, due to the formation of society, causing a reduction of external threats. Chad had little advantage in the game for now, resorting to business ventures and moneymaxxing, but remember, we still have to unevolve another ~399,995,000 years. This led to an unusual dissatisfaction of women in western countries, despite plentiful resources and a leisureful life, as her natural hypergamy, for a short time, was OPPRESSED by society, but feminism had arrived to empower women out of their shackles. Their lack of self-awareness to both understand the societal pressures on men e.g. the draft vs. her own societal pressures, factored into this dissatisfaction. They never needed to evolve real sentience.

She couldn't get away with rejecting anyone but Chad, but her genes were screaming for Chad, and all the femoids decided to revolt, leading to cesspools of feminised bullshit, being thrown around by a tampon flinging monkey. It's now 2018, and you must be white, 6ft, 8/10 face, earning six figures, with a good frame and a lean but muscular body. Our society now reflects our genetic destiny: to remain childless forever and LDAR, causing us to feel depressed and dissastisfied (due to our genetics).

Did I say that her hypergamy has any boundaries? Well guess what, its going to get FAR WORSE, and soon Chadlite will be a virgin, and this site will have 100,000 members as the world wakes up to the blackpill.

To summarise,
IT'S OVER.

Good luck.

Another note:
A scenario may occur where a foid is in an abusive relationship with Chad, and would have a flat 0% chance of leaving as her genetics trap her eternally with the superior male.

Blackpill 101. This should be permanently stickied.

One caveat to this post, in much of prehistory and until not too recently, men held an ace card: rape. Stacy physically couldn't deny certain men sex or reproduction. It is only now in the "civilized" age that there is effectively no check & balance on female mate selection.

One caveat to this post, in much of prehistory and until not too recently, men held an ace card: rape. Stacy physically couldn't deny certain men sex or reproduction. It is only now in the "civilized" age that there is effectively no check & balance on female mate selection.
Forgot rape even existed. I would expect there to be a lot more rape as well as incel shooting cases as this problem gets worse.

Water is wet

for some reason soyboys, who always go on about "science," seem to think evolution doesn't apply to humans. Its all about taking showers with them JFL

dhMeAzK.gif

Very well put, feminism and hypergamy are the new grim reapers of many genetic lines. In past times it was things like disease, war, famine, natural disasters etc. Nowadays it's a whole other kind of problem that many men are not equipped to deal with.

Would argue resources have little influence on attractiveness tbh. If anything, it’s status. Asthetics provided a visual shortcut to estimating the ability to provide, and the rest is history.

This is why the US black community took a nosedive after the implementation of social wellfare, as black women were no longer penalized for getting knocked up by Pooky and Ray Ray (make no mistake, a ton of these pregnancies were attempts at relationship trapping a wandering tyrone).

It’s only a matter of time before the other races follow suit, probably whites followed by asians and finally indians + arabs.

Femoids can only be liberated by being forced to mate with men with better personalities

Otherwise we are prisoners to genetics

I would say having a bunch of irritated males, juiced up on testosterone, and not having sex would be a recipe for disaster. But from studies I've read, men's T is 30 percent lower than 30 to 40 years ago. If women can essentially castrate us by reducing our T we are about to be eliminated. Anyone that's not a chad will be worthless. But there are a lot of high IQ ugly men that could turn it around. I think we are due for some apocalyptic shit anyways. Stacys need to be humbled.
everything's going to collapse big time, like total-hyper-societal collapse

everything's going to collapse big time, like total-hyper-societal collapse
I have thought a lot about this recently. Looking at everything, it seems this century some major macro-scale collapses will occur. I give it 10 years before noticeable cracks start forming in our society.

I have thought a lot about this recently. Looking at everything, it seems this century some major macro-scale collapses will occur. I give it 10 years before noticeable cracks start forming in our society.
I want to die in that collapse, fighting and shooting shit (not before I have had my share of *more or less* consentual sex)

I want to die in that collapse, fighting and shooting shit (not before I have had my share of *more or less* consentual sex)
I was thinking more like, short the entire world's economies and hoard resources type experience.

I was thinking more like, short the entire world's economies and hoard resources type experience.
nah society will collapse as well, you cannot have an eternal feminist society

Also reminded me, feminism is barely even 20% of the cause of the coming collapse.
High IQ. Feminism merely removed the inhibitions from the natural order of things.

I’m skeptical of an outright collapse to be honest. 80/20 is not sustainable when the system is reliant on wageslave males, but I am not sold on whether it will be now given that females comprise 30-40% of all work hours.

Only time will tell, I guess.

Forgot rape even existed. I would expect there to be a lot more rape as well as incel shooting cases as this problem gets worse.

If the rapist is chad-tier, there's a good chance he won't be accused of rape in the first place. The more sexual disgust a foid feels at her rapist (whether or not he's a chad) the more likely she's to bring rape charges.

Good thread in general but this
and soon Chadlite will be a virgin
is an extreme cope.

High IQ. Feminism merely removed the inhibitions from the natural order of things.

I’m skeptical of an outright collapse to be honest. 80/20 is not sustainable when the system is reliant on wageslave males, but I am not sold on whether it will be now given that females comprise 30-40% of all work hours.

Only time will tell, I guess.
The clock is certainly ticking.

Womens’ genes have implemented the biological responsibility of seeking out the best genes to merge with for their offspring.

for some reason soyboys, who always go on about "science," seem to think evolution doesn't apply to humans. Its all about taking showers with them JFL
Lc5SNcP.jpg