Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evolution of a white becky

Image0 168

White becky final form

fucking disgusting. we need to re-install the patriarchy, if women continue proving they cannot save themselves

Kek, She fucked dog on daily basis

It

100% even the Becky in that video moggs every curry foid i have ever seen.
It’s brutal mang
I was watching a curry foid talk with a white becky
Realised how subhuman our race is when our women get mogged to death by the average white foid Jfl

It’s brutal mang
Realised how subhuman our race is when our women get mogged to death by the average white foid Jfl
Yeah, the best of our kind are not even comparable to worst of theirs. The gap is too big, I think non whites should be designated as a different species altogether.

It’s brutal mang

Just saw this in my recommendations, i have never seen a curry foid with body like this, skin this fair, or hair that thin and brown, curry foids can't even compete , man. White foids are literally perfect.

View attachment 1086144
Just saw this in my recommendations, i have never seen a curry foid with body like this, skin this fair, or hair that thin and brown, curry foids can't even compete , man. White foids are literally perfect.
Young White women are literal embodiments of goddesses - even Hindus, buddhists and all kinds of Asians/arabs and Hispanics look up to white women.

We curries are a dead end race and our women are by far ugliest out of the lot

Young White women are literal embodiments of goddesses - even Hindus, buddhists and all kinds of Asians/arabs and Hispanics look up to white women.

We curries are a dead end race and our women are by far ugliest out of the lot
Yeah man, I would give up my entire life of 80 years just to spend a day with a white foid.