Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Evolution could be a jewish conspiracy srs

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Yes it sounds insane but one could just as easily say the same thing about jews being in control of the world and the nazis actually being the good guys, and yet one of the biggest blackpills ever was finding out that this is actually true.

I don't think biology/genetics isn't real mind you, but after becoming blackpilled I have started questioning literally EVERYTHING I have ever been taught........even evolution. Though keep it in mind that by evolution I am talking about large scale evolution (species turning into completely different ones) and not small scale changes like human height changing a bit because of better food etc.

People like to depict evolution sceptics as morons, but if you actually bother reading their arguments they are actually suprisingly not that dumb. It is sort of like when people shit all over incels who try to educate them about the blackpill, in that even if we have evidence on our side people will just ignore us only because we have the label incel attached to us and also because of brainwashing.

Evolution sounds like a legit theory at first, but if you actually think about it hard enough there are lots of holes in it. The biggest problem with evolution is that unlike what scientists claim there doesn't actually exist any concrete proof that it even exists. Literally all they have are theories about how things "could have evolved". You will hear (unprovable) claims about how this or that species evolved from some other completely different species, and how enviorment determines how a species evolved via natural selection. But the stunning thing is that they can't even prove any of those things. Literally all they can do is to point at similar looking species separated by millions of years and then proclaim "oh yea they are probably related somehow".

And the theory of natural selection and evolution also doesn't really make sense either when you think about it. If humans evolved from apes then why did only some apes evolve into humans with sentient intelligence while other species of apes living in the exact same environment did not? Logically speaking all ape species existing within the same environment should follow a similar evolutionary path because of similar natural selection pressures and yet this did not happen. Or for that matter, how did apes even evolve from earlier forms of life in the first place which had nothing in common with it at all?

I don't think this is proof that religion is correct and that god is real or anything. I still think that stuff is bullshit cope. But one has to wonder if maybe evolution is just a giant conspiracy created for some questionable purpose? Perhaps it was invented by (((((them))))) to destroy religion so that western society would be easier to dismantle because of a lack of ethics?

My mind is full of fuck right now.

EDIT: Just read this shit and tell me that it's wrong: https://creationtoday.org/creationist-challenge/

EDIT 2: A good example of a very valid point against evolution from the above article:

"One of the most powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms. Since the billions of fossils that have been found are all complete forms, the obvious conclusion is: Evolution never occurred! Though evolutionists have stated that there are many transitional forms, this is simply not true. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing. "

Last edited:
Ded srs
I don't think biology/genetics isn't real mind you, but after becoming blackpilled I have started questioning literally EVERYTHING I have even been taught........even evolution.
I don't want to read anymore.
Evolution should be real. We live in a world with random(not so random, i know) changes. There should be constant adaptation.

Evolution is bullshit

There are certainly some problems with evolution that man will never be able to answer (unless a method of time travel is developed within a few centuries) but it makes a lot more sense than having every animal on Earth just materialize out of nowhere

Pokemon evolve due to a jewish conspiracy. Ash Kiketchum.

Evolution is dumbest shit I seen, I'm sticking to the book of God

Pokemon evolve due to a jewish conspiracy. Ash Kiketchum.
Always pissed me off that Pikachu didn’t evolve in Pokemon yellow even if you had the thunder stone. Fucking retarded.

Anyway evolution...uhh...yeah....I know a lot about evolution...

Fail argument is fail. The same species can see it's traits altered a bit (humans can grow taller or shorter depending on genetics for example) but this doesn't actually proof that species can turn into completely different ones. Tbh I should probably update the OP to point this out.
So your argument is that you accept that an animal, over the course of 36 years worth of generations, can change significantly enough to adapt to a different diet with changes to head shape, bite force, and its digestive tract, but that the same species over the course of 1 million years can't become significantly different from its predecessors to the point where they would be considered different species? Okay. We can agree to disagree then.

I believe in evolution but I dislike seeing incels using it as an excuse to justify the current state of things in society. Also because the current state of things isn't making only Chads and prime foids reproduce.

M8 youre too far down the rabbit hole

What about bacteria and viruses and vermin that evolve to resist our attempts to kill them?

wait i checked ur youtube and saw that picture of knajjd. hes legit prettyboy maxxed. is he mentally retarded or something? why is he incel
He argues his small stature (5'2) and lack of masculinity are the main things holding him back. He also considers himself ugly apparently.

The one thing that always confused me was that insects and winged shit evolved wings. The wings would have existed gradually, but as the premise of evolution is that the animals with a certain mutation are more likely to pass on genes, it would mean animals with dysfunctional wings and the such were somehow more likely to survive to reproduce than those without.

However, evolution is almost definitely real, and if you are wondering about transitions, it's because we often don't see many fossils as they are very rare, so we might see one or two fossils of a certain animal in a certain time period and compare it to one of today. An example of this would be the equus genus. Many different stages of evolution are illustrated as there are many fossils due to strong bones and favourable conditions for fossilisation, as well as frequent excavations I'm popular fossil Destinations and few natural disasters likely to wash them away.

does he not understand why girls fawn over guys like young Justin bieber and one direction? their height, frame, and masculinity are non factors. he could easily slay all girls in the younger age range.
i thought knajjd was getting shit for no reason when he first became a mod, but i suppose i was wrong.
Well, I personally agree, but I don't dislike Knajjd nor want to keep confronting him on his good looks and telling him to try this and that anymore tbh :feelsbaton:

Fair. I don’t have a problem with him either, i just wanted to make sure I’m not unfairly judging him or missing anything.
How would you rate his face? I'd say he's a 7/10.
LMFAO fontaine deevolved ito disillusion
Why do so many people think @Disillusioned is @Fontaine ? If it's true,

1) Fontaine is disguising his posting style majestically; it has nothing to do

2) Fontaine is lying about being busy, I talked to him just today because of the song I made for him

Low iq, the populations specialized and we're separated by geographic barriers

Animals that are adapted better will have more offspring, their offspring will have genes of an animal that is better adapted and therefore, on average, be better adapted and have more offspring of their own. Traits that help with survival and reproduction are passed on more than traits that don't, and certainly more than traits that make survival and reproduction more difficult.

We see the same fossils because the changes aren't radical, they are small. No animal will grow another pair of arms over a 50 generations, but they will get used to certain diets better and become better adapted to their environment. Also, what do the jews stand to gain from this conspiracy? Christianity doesn't deny evolution.

Yeah, the field of science which constituted a massive cornerstone in Hitler's world view is a Jewish conspiracy

First of all, its not any jewish or globalist or hollywood conspiracy. In fact, Darwin's work on evolution inspired Francis Galton's work on eugenics which was adopted as an ideology by the Nazis as an excuse to kill off many people deemed lesser (deformed, disabled and many races that included jews etc.).

If we were to include all microscopic and macroscopic life in the theory of evolution, then what we have today is incomplete but not wrong. It has yet to explain how the first primordial living cells were created, all we have right now is unproven hypotheses by dedicated evolutionary scientists and a lot of pretentious ranting by pseudo intellectuals. Abiogenesis, the transition or "evolution" of simple inanimate matter into simple animate matter and subsequently to complex living organisms has yet to be answered experimentally or emphirically. It would be akin to having all millions of individual 787 dreamliner parts in a gigantic box, shaking it, then opening the box only to find a fully assembled 787 dreamliner, fueled and ready to go.

So, there you have it, as the theory of evolution stands, you still have a round in the chamber.

Last edited:
Evolution is one of the core part of the black pill. It's real

BUT

JEWS USED IT TO REMOVE RELIGION AND LET DEGENERACY RUIN GOY NATIONS.

2062d7a

Literally all they can do is to point at similar looking species separated by millions of years and then proclaim "oh yea they are probably related somehow".

And the theory of natural selection and evolution also doesn't really make sense either when you think about it. If humans evolved from apes then why did only some apes evolve into humans with sentient intelligence while other species of apes living in the exact same environment did not? Logically speaking all ape species existing within the same environment should follow a similar evolutionary path because of similar natural selection pressures and yet this did not happen. Or for that matter, how did apes even evolve from earlier forms of life in the first place which had nothing in common with it at all?

I don't think this is proof that religion is correct and that god is real or anything. I still think that stuff is bullshit cope. But one has to wonder if maybe evolution is just a giant conspiracy created for some questionable purpose? Perhaps it was invented by (((((them))))) to destroy religion so that western society would be easier to dismantle because of a lack of ethics?

My mind is full of fuck right now.

EDIT: Just read this shit and tell me that it's wrong: https://creationtoday.org/creationist-challenge/

EDIT 2: A good example of a very valid point against evolution from the above article:

"One of the most powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms. Since the billions of fossils that have been found are all complete forms, the obvious conclusion is: Evolution never occurred! Though evolutionists have stated that there are many transitional forms, this is simply not true. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing. "
You're so fucking dumb its unreal.
Vaccines are based on evolution. The only difference between microevolution and macroevolution is amount of change. Macroevolution is microevolution given changes are accumulative and enough time.

The reason why apes exist is because we separated as population, our ancestors stopped living in trees while theirs continued to giving different pressures.

There is no such thing as transient and complete form holy fuck. Everything is constantly subject to evolution. Amount of fossils lacking might be due to some geological phenomenon you have no clue about. Or conditions necessary are rare.

Jewish conspiracy is a very nuanced and hard to quantify thing that constantly gets dragged through the mud by absolute retards like you.
THA JOOZ
Shut the fuck up

You're so fucking dumb its unreal.
Vaccines are based on evolution. The only difference between microevolution and macroevolution is amount of change. Macroevolution is microevolution given changes are accumulative and enough time.

The reason why apes exist is because we separated as population, our ancestors stopped living in trees while theirs continued to giving different pressures.

There is no such thing as transient and complete form holy fuck. Everything is constantly subject to evolution. Amount of fossils lacking might be due to some geological phenomenon you have no clue about. Or conditions necessary are rare.

Jewish conspiracy is a very nuanced and hard to quantify thing that constantly gets dragged through the mud by absolute retards like you.
THA JOOZ
Shut the fuck up
9df.gif

Most legit one brother
More legit then Zues? How could that be?

I dont mean to sound like an asshole, I genuinely wish I could be convinced that a religion is legit and if you could do it, that would be great!

More legit then Zues? How could that be?

I dont mean to sound like an asshole, I genuinely wish I could be convinced that a religion is legit and if you could do it, that would be great!
I mean one cannot really prove the big bang, I mean they say an explosion happened out of nowhere and that's how the billions of stars and galaxies were made, do they really expect me to believe that? The size and condition of these planets and stars all happened by one big ass explosion? Reason for me believing in God, is the fact that it makes more sense to me and also history talks about figures like abraham, jesus, Muhammed all being there, and they all had one message and that was to believe in God. But honestly bro I ain't go no problem with anyone not believing in God cause its entirely up to them.

I mean one cannot really prove the big bang, I mean they say an explosion happened out of nowhere and that's how the billions of stars and galaxies were made, do they really expect me to believe that? The size and condition of these planets and stars all happened by one big ass explosion? Reason for me believing in God, is the fact that it makes more sense to me and also history talks about figures like abraham, jesus, Muhammed all being there, and they all had one message and that was to believe in God. But honestly bro I ain't go no problem with anyone not believing in God cause its entirely up to them.
Well I'm glad it works for you brother

Elohim made us

The theory of evolution materalized a long ass time before that bearded ugly old white man "did." But alas, it's western tradition to steal other people's findings and claim it as their
coming up with something independently != Stealing
love me shitskin tears

What else did the white man steal?

coming up with something independently != Stealing
love me shitskin tears

What else did the white man steal?

Leave it to a white male to giga cope. :lul:

The power of schizophrenia