Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evil White KraKKa Steals Black Queen From The Tribe

JFL, a literal ogre... :feelswhat:

Either he's tall or wealthy in some way; I find it hard to believe some MTB would do that without those factors, unless she's self hating. :feelsjuice:

“Black Queen”​

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL, a literal ogre... :feelswhat:

Either he's tall or wealthy in some way; I find it hard to believe some MTB would do that without those factors, unless she's self hating. :feelsjuice:
MTB? she's black

She’s a sheboon wtf are you talking about you foid worshipping greycel :lul:

I want a black ghetto girl personality in a white trad foids body gf

Whats soy about it? Sheboons are way more man-like but they look like shaved monke and I want to continue a line of white devils. Imagine having a gf that chimps out and cheers for you when you start a fight with someone. Or smuggling drugs in he r pussy into a Nicki Minajconcert.

Whats soy about it? Sheboons are way more man-like but they look like shaved monke and I want to continue a line of white devils. Imagine having a gf that chimps out and cheers for you when you start a fight with someone. Or smuggling drugs in he r pussy into a Nicki Minajconcert.
Sheboons act masculine as hell so you would be the foid in the relationship unless your a thugmaxxed Tyrone

Sheboons act masculine as hell so you would be the foid in the relationship unless your a thugmaxxed Tyrone
I'd love battling with a woman, more mentally than physically of course since that would be boring. Unless protected white foids the negress won't sue you or call the cops. Do you think a woman could dominate you?

I'd love battling with a woman, more mentally than physically of course since that would be boring. Unless protected white foids the negress won't sue you or call the cops. Do you think a woman could dominate you?
Not really dominant but they would just be a bitch to you and cheat on you

She is the same girl who cleaned my toilet today but in amurica she's a black queen:soy::soy:

She is the same girl who cleaned my toilet today but in amurica she's a black queen:soy::soy:

She wipes my ass after I take a shit, she is my personal slave