Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Evil wagie foids fucks up customer's order for his son. (Allergycels GTFIH)

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
The customer ordered a smoothie for his son and requested that they make the drink without peanuts since his son has a peanut allergy, but, lo and behold! The fucking whores made the drink with peanuts after he asked them not to. Sent his kid to the ER. The guy did nothing wrong, he just wanted to confront the retard that added peanuts into the kid's smoothie.

Just look at how the foids are trying to play the victim here when they were told not to add a certain ingredient into the smoothie. Now they got this shit on shittok and just fucked up this guy's life with the unanimous support of normtards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZ3x47yA5s

Last edited:
damn he got fired already, they cancelled the fuck out of him.

damn we need some good old slaughter

The average woman's intelligence is outrageous

i would have lost my temper and the only resistance would be physical as i would try to get through her rib cage with my hands and mouth

He scares me ngl

i would have lost my temper and the only resistance would be physical as i would try to get through her rib cage with my hands and mouth
Exactly. I don't know why retards on tiktok and youtube are trying to defend these demons. I want these people dead, fucking parasites.

Exactly. I don't know why retards on tiktok and youtube are trying to defend these demons. I want these people dead, fucking parasites.
only reason y one should gymmaxxx
you just have to enjoy one unfiltered moment
and you need the perfect trigger

He's a man so he'll probably go to jail and get put on sex offender list, because foids are evil and they run society

they send a kid to the er and then act like the victim. We need a purge

my oh my i wonder what our friends from IT have in store for this

Last edited:
cucked world tbh. also if this was chad and chad jr. they would make the order perfect and even offer them special services after giving them the shakes :feelsseriously:
also look at the bluepilled normfags in the video comments holy shit. cope is so strong that got them thinking siding with foids on every fuck up will make them ascend :feelswhat:

I want to cry I feel so bad for these teenagers having to huddle in the corner against a grown man at their job. They handled it good just shouldn’t even have to be in that situation in the first place.

cucked world tbh. also if this was chad and chad jr. they would make the order perfect and even offer them special services after giving them the shakes :feelsseriously:
also look at the bluepilled normfags in the video comments holy shit. cope is so strong that got them thinking siding with foids on every fuck up will make them ascend :feelswhat:

Just look at what they've done :feelsbadman:. Now he's portrayed as "hurr durr racist man!" by globohomo. Foids unironically have the power to take away someone's life.

copy pasting comments from youtube

I want to cry I feel so bad for these teenagers having to huddle in the corner against a grown man at their job. They handled it good just shouldn’t even have to be in that situation in the first place.
Lol is that one of the bluepilled comments from youtube?

He lost his job, and probably his marriage and his child, all because of four fefails who fucked up his order. He has every right to be upset if his kid ends up in a hospital because of them.

View attachment 566265

Just look at what they've done :feelsbadman:. Now he's portrayed as "hurr durr racist man!" by globohomo. Foids unironically have the power to take away someone's life.
The simps and white knights are the ones who tracked him down

I can’t feel bad for this cumskin or what happened to him. He Tmogs, lowinhibmogs, darktriadmogs, and heightmogs me to oblivion and back. If I was in his vicinity or if someone confronted me like that I would piss myself tbh. Unironically triggered my fight or flight mode

I enjoy the chaos, its a chad vs foids. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

@WØLF

I got this notification but I don't see it :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Attachments

• IMG_20220124_032944.jpg
    IMG_20220124_032944.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 34
i hate this gay earth. i hate women in fast food jobs especially ones like smoothie places where they scoop ice cream to their shitheel friends, no concept of actual labor. i would be mad too, i am so tired of this sick society. china pls nuke us...

Women can do no wrong as usual :feelsjuice:
What's worse:
Having your son almost die.
Being called a nigger.
I think the choice is really obvious tbh. And if it was a dude behind the counter ( he wouldnt have put peanuts in the first place) then people wouldve made the right choice. But since they are holes, they can do whatever they want and get away with it.
:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Wow, so many simps, cucks and whores posting idiotic comments raging about his based remarks and taking joy in the fact the he got fired. Those sluts are irresponsible and almost had his son killed and everyone is posting that he shouldn't have walk in there in the first place because of the sign on the window warning customers that cross contamination not 100% guaranteed.

Society is a joke. Reddit is cancer.

wow at this point foids aren't even worth putting back into the kitchen

These foids were enraging. :lasereyes:
He should shot the place up, the punishment wouldn't be that much higher.