Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity ‘Evil’ Mom killed daughtER for ruining sex plans with boyfriend

spawn killed ggs

"how dare you ruin my sex plans with chad" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Jeet pit

Oh no why would she do that, I thought "sex and relationships aren't that important :feelstastyman:"

Oh no why would she do that, I thought "sex and relationships aren't that important :feelstastyman:"
Imagine only women commit such atrocities on literal children, they are just factories, they submit to the new owner and desperately want to burn the old products to build the new ones, the heirs belonged to their fathers for a reason

Imagine only women commit such atrocities on literal children, they are just factories, they submit to the new owner and desperately want to burn the old products to build the new ones, the heirs belonged to their fathers for a reason
That is called "character development" you fucking misogynist piece of shit incel

That is called "character development" you fucking misogynist piece of shit incel
Tbh reddit soys and IT crowd would support this woman and her decision citing some "post-copulation depression"

They tell sub 5 men that sex and relationships aren't important, but then justify murdering children because they are a barrier to sex and relationships. :feelsclown:

women really do love chad more than their children

:feelsugh: any mother that puts dick above their own flesh needs to be dropped in a pit full of sex starved curries

He must have an extraordinary pERsonality.