Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Evil has many faces

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Why is that you can tell almost immediately whether someone is evil or not?. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and I truly believe this. Evil people have evil eyes. I've examined many crime documentaries and the suspect often always looks like a psychopath. They are often narcissists which is a known trait of sociopaths.

I find criminology in general fascinating, the psychology behind the lack of remorse for such evil actions. There is evil amongst us in our home town, drug dealers, murderers, rapists, abusers, you name it. Evil has many faces and its hidden in plain sight :society:.

Foids were the First to Sin
They been Evil Since

The irony is we're prisoners without ever being convicted. Our lifestyle is no different to a prisoner confined to a cell.

We don't leave our room, we have no life whatsoever. We have wasted our freedom due to mitigating circumstances beyond our control.

It possible to find criminals or murderers who look 'normal'.

I look like a stereotypic Hollywood villain.

It is called "mother" nature for a reason. It is a crazy, suicidal, psychotic foid that thrives on pain and suffering.

Why is that you can tell almost immediately whether someone is evil or not?. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and I truly believe this. Evil people have evil eyes. I've examined many crime documentaries and the suspect often always looks like a psychopath. They are often narcissists which is a known trait of sociopaths.

I find criminology in general fascinating, the psychology behind the lack of remorse for such evil actions. There is evil amongst us in our home town, drug dealers, murderers, rapists, abusers, you name it. Evil has many faces and its hidden in plain sight :society:.
Every incel I know has evil eyes, including myself. We're what the society made us to be.

Every incel I know has evil eyes, including myself. We're what the society made us to be.
true but some people you can just tell immediately like murderers in gangs for instance, they have a sinister look about them like they're ready to stab someone