Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Evil femoid demon blames all males for “violence against *toilets” after the clubbing over the head of white foid, Laken Riley

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
It’s hard for Americancels, every time I meet a foid worthy of a supreme gentleman like myself - she ends up getting clubbed over the head by an illegal alien invader while out for a run.

Since a Venezuelan illegal alien invader offed a cute 22-year-old white foid - all males are guilty of “violence against *gatekeepers of sex”, according to a feminist toilet.

“She was active an active member in her church.” - God and all his wisdom allowed a Venezuelan illegal alien invaded to off her.

Another based rapefugee keep them coming

It’s hard to sympathise with retarded foids whom blame all men every waking hour.

women like this should not be allowed to vote, this level of stupidity is so fucking aggravating they have to be doing it on purpose

women like this should not be allowed to vote, this level of stupidity is so fucking aggravating they have to be doing it on purpose
As a kissless 32-year-old virgin who is too nice to foids - I was very offended.

Imagine if I viewed all toilets as abortion-loving demons. 930,160 foids in the United States aborted their babies in 2020 - all gatekeepers of sex are like that.

And the foid that got killed probably wouldve had the same predictable virtue signalling opinion. Even if she was magically resurrected she'd still say it's not niggers who are the problem but men. Because jews decided that sexism is fine and then you can bring up statistics but not niggers. These people disgust me so much, I would pay to see this cunt get her skull bashed in by niggers and I'd laugh about it.

She's right about one thing though, his immigration status doesn't mean shit, his race does.

What the fuck?! American males are raised to treat toilets with respect! Toilets need to stop demonizing males, I’m getting to the point where I’m cheering for Venezuelans and their femicide.
Let in EVERY criminal from brazil and venezuela for these bleeding heart liberals, I’d love the insane olympic level mental gymnastics they’d need to defend their position on borderhopping sub 80 iq spics.

As a mother, my heart is broken!!! I am so ANGRY THAT THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN’s life was viciously stolen from her FAMILY AND HER FAMILY of NURSES!!!
Many have blood on their hands!!!! FOR NOT CARING ENOUGH ABOUT OUR CHILDREN TO SECURE THE BORDERS!!!!! :(

Let in EVERY criminal from brazil and venezuela for these bleeding heart liberals
It’s happening bro and it’ll be happening for at least (hopefully at most) 11 more months

It’s happening bro and it’ll be happening for at least (hopefully at most) 11 more months
It's been happening all over the world for 80 years now and Trump isn't and doesn't want to change that.

It’s hard to sympathise with retarded foids whom blame all men every waking hour.
Misandry is the popular thing to believe in for modern foids.

@Skoga imagine - if Laken Riley had of had a male running besides her - like a boyfriend or a husband she’d still be alive.

We need to let these illegal immigrants go to town on affluent white female urban liberals. The new busing strategy should be to send them to college towns. Then, maybe they’ll realize activist attorney generals are fudging crime stats.

A young breeding-age white foid was clubbed over the head by an illegal alien Venezuelan migrant invader - Mr. Biden resign, you failed the citizens of the United States.

Venezuelan invaders are offing all the breeding-age white foids - this will cause the race war/incel uprising to heat up.

@Skoga imagine - if Laken Riley had of had a male running besides her - like a boyfriend or a husband she’d still be alive.

Yeah for sure, but some foids prefer to be a side chick to some chad rather than dating a sub8