Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evidence Sweden is the ultimate HELL

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I have always said it: Even countries such as Canada or Germany are not as terrible for incels as Sweden. Here is evidence:

I'm a Finn and in our country we truly feel sorry for our western neighbours. A feminist government has ruined the state. Sweden is the rape capital of Europe.

It's over for westerncels, are there any based countries left?

I'm a Finn and in our country we truly feel sorry for our western neighbours. A feminist government has ruined the state. Sweden is the rape capital of Europe.

It is literally OVER for Sweden. They will die out. I do feel bad for them to a degree. I mean yeah it is their own fault in a way but there are still many people living there that never wanted this.
are there any based countries left?

It is over for the entire world.

Are all foids in Sweden 6 feet, slim, and blonde?

I hate this faggot he is literally soy-faced

I fail to see how that makes Sweden worse specifically for incels.

I suppose if you're in a Northern European country where the typical foid is around 178cm tall or something it would be worse to be a manlet there than in other countries.

Better muslims than feminists.

I fail to see how that makes Sweden worse specifically for incels.

Those dudes are loco bro! They will lock you up if you merely say "hi" to a woman and she feels slightly unhappy about it. Merely being ugly as a male and breathing the same air as a female is illegal there. Feminists rule the country!!!

Sweden might be the first country to reestablish patriarchy as they might be the first country that replaces it's entire population with muslims... That is the only good thing to say about the current situation.

PJW is fag that hates incels. Hope he gets raped by a pack of rapefugees. Swedistan only punishes men for prostitution! Those cucks can roast in hell! Too bad there hasn't been a Swede Anders Breivik.

fezes are pretty cool though tbhngl

Yup. Muslims have some really stupid beliefs and all that, but I've never been personally attacked by one. I can't say the same for feminazis.

Those dudes are loco bro! They will lock you up if you merely say "hi" to a woman and she feels slightly unhappy about it. Merely being ugly as a male and breathing the same air as a female is illegal there. Feminists rule the country!!!

Oof. Remind me to hire a chauffeur if I ever visit Stockholm so I can minimize contact with individuals in public.

At least it's a matter of time for them to become muslims. The feminist will lose power little by little. And all the rapes are deserved, those whores denay sex to incels so BASED rapefugees.

In Sweden it's legal to sell sex but illegal to buy it. And the definition of equality is not having equal rights but that wages and high status jobs should be equally divided among men and women lmao the forerunners of clown world and progressiveness.

But their absurdness punishes it self, all hyper feminists in Sweden are unironically pro-islam.

Last edited:

I've come to funnily enough agree with this.
In Sweden it's legal to sell sex but illegal to buy it. And the definition of equality is not having equal rights but that wages and high status jobs should be equally divided among men and women lmao the forerunners of clown world and progressiveness.

But their absurdness punishes it self, all hyper feminists in Sweden are unironically pro-islam.

Hopefully Islam finishes these feminists off once & for all. Also don't allow them to convert or repent as they'll subvert Islam.
PJW is fag that hates incels. Hope he gets raped by a pack of rapefugees. Swedistan only punishes men for prostitution! Those cucks can roast in hell! Too bad there hasn't been a Swede Anders Breivik.

Agree.

It is literally OVER for Sweden. They will die out. I do feel bad for them to a degree. I mean yeah it is their own fault in a way but there are still many people living there that never wanted this.

It is over for the entire world.
It is also literally OVER for Germany. They will die out too. And Germany wants to take the whole of europe with them. Germany is the biggest threat to europe, like always.

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Timothy 2:12

You only had to obey.

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

You only had to obey.
But progress and equality:soy: Everyone before us was wrong!
AristotleOnWomen

I may live in cucknada but at least I don't live in Swedistan :dab::dab:

Just rape them. Sweden has such pussyjails you get a 5 star hotel sweet for raping stacy jfl.

Germans have it the worst. Otherwise this community would be more swedish but the biggest ethnicity is german.

Just rape them. Sweden has such pussyjails you get a 5 star hotel sweet for raping stacy jfl.

Germans have it the worst. Otherwise this community would be more swedish but the biggest ethnicity is german.
I haven't been to Sweden or Canada but man, it's very tough to even conceive of a worse place for incels than Germany.

Germany 83,019,200
Sweden 10,272,518

I hate this faggot he is literally soy-faced
I hate him too, extremely irritating face and accent.
I haven't been to Sweden or Canada but man, it's very tough to even conceive a worse place for incels than Germany.
What was your experiences of inceldom when you visited Germany?

I have always said it: Even countries such as Canada or Germany are not as terrible for incels as Sweden. Here is evidence:

just allow woman to vote and take position positions bro

I guess white Swedes should use their exotic status as an advantage and Islammaxx while they can.

You only had to obey.
I think a large part of why Scandinavia ended up so secular/atheist is because they were somewhat forced into conversion to Christianity which made them apathetic towards the religion when they got the chance. Perhaps if they had remained Pagans with a strong warrior code, they would not have reached this state.

I think a large part of why Scandinavia ended up so secular/atheist is because they were somewhat forced into conversion to Christianity which made them apathetic towards the religion when they got the chance. Perhaps if they had remained Pagans with a strong warrior code, they would not have reached this state.
I'm not a (Nordic) paganism expert by any means, but judging from what I've seen and read so far, middle eastern religions like Christianity and Islam and much more red/blackpilled on women than pagans ever were. I also see tons of whiteknighting among modern day European/white pagans.

But yeah, I do feel that lots of Nordics resent Christianity. It was pushed onto them indeed.