Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evidence JBW is bullshit

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
It is really that simple: India is the evidence that JBW is bullshit. There are like 1.5 billion currys over there. 95% of them fuck and have families. Africa is full with like 1 billion niggers. They fuck and have families. China is full of like 2 billion slit eyes. They fuck and have families.

How the fuck can anyone keep going on bitching about being ethnic when 95% of you guys fuck and have families.

Yeah sure if you are in Europe or North America and you are not gonna fuck anything but a white woman because that is what you are into then you may have a little disadvantage over white men. In this case my advice to you is GET THE FUCK BACK to the third world shithole you came from and stop bitching! You will find a roastie of your own race and color there since having been to Europe or North America means you are somewhat statusmaxxed compared to other guys in your country.

My god I can't tell you how much I hate JBW theorists.

It is really that simple: India is the evidence that JBW is bullshit. There are like 1.5 billion currys over there. 95% of them fuck and have families. Africa is full with like 1 billion niggers. They fuck and have families. China is full of like 2 billion slit eyes. They fuck and have families.

How the fuck can anyone keep going on bitching about being ethnic when 95% of you guys fuck and have families.
If they had the choice they would have been with whites. But most foids, essp in poor countries, are location bounded so they have no other choice than to go for beta male ethnic.

Kinda weak way to "disprove" jbw tbhtbh

Yeah sure if you are in Europe or North America and you are not gonna fuck anything but a white woman because that is what you are into then you may have a little disadvantage over white men.

Hah, not really, specially here in Germany.

Where I live I always see curry couples, despite the fact there are PLENTY of white men for these Indian women to lust after, I never seem to see any curry foids with white men. Same with chinese

Same! I know several curry couples in Germany and in many cases the foid has studied and is financially independent. Curry foids in Germany for example NEVER go for a German man. They are all married to Curries. They do not even want German men.
Hah, not really, specially here in Germany.

True... Just be ethnic theory in Germany.

JBW works when you're in SEA or any other country were whites are more valued or women from there are in the west. Ofc they fuck each other do you think they'll wait for the almighty white and supress their natural needs? I agree that a 4/10 white will also not get laid mostly but denying whole jbw theory just bc they still have children is low IQ.

Same! I know several curry couples in Germany and in many cases the foid has studied and is financially independent. Curry foids in Germany for example NEVER go for a German man. They are all married to Curries. They do not even want German men.
They probably fear repercussion from their family. Fear is only keeping them away from going with whites/

Another example is the SAUDI SLUT who go to Canada now. She dont want to go India or China...no she want Western country to suck white cock. Thats all she think about.

As someone who believes the definition of Incel should broaden out to Incels who are specifically Incel with women of their own race, because various sexual markets can benefit various different people, including ethnics, pointing out that women in countries that are majority non white are en masse breeding with their own people isn't really a good argument against JBW, but it is a good argument for Racial Separatism.

Ethnics shouldn't have to compete with whites for their own women, just as I believe whites shouldn't have to compete with (((Social Elites))) or JBBs.

They probably fear repercussion from their family. Fear is only keeping them away from going with whites/

Another example is the SAUDI SLUT who go to Canada now. She dont want to go India or China...no she want Western country to suck white cock. Thats all she think about.

Complete bullshit. Here in Germany you do not see any ethnic sluts fuck German men. You never see that. Some ethnic dudes fuck white women. But you never see ethnic foids fuck German men. It doesn't happen. There are foids that marry white guys to get German citizenship especially from Russia or SEA. Like for example my cousin married a Russian foid. When she had the German citizenship she immediately divorce raped the living shit out of him. This is how it always goes.
As someone who believes the definition of Incel should broaden out to Incels who are specifically Incel with women of their own race, because various sexual markets can benefit various different people, including ethnics, pointing out that women in countries that are majority non white are en masse breeding with their own people isn't really a good argument against JBW, but it is a good argument for Racial Separatism.

Ethnics shouldn't have to compete with whites for their own women, just as I believe whites shouldn't have to compete with (((Social Elites))) or JBBs.

Valid point but I still think JBW is bullshit.

Complete bullshit. Here in Germany you do not see any ethnic sluts fuck German men. You never see that. Some ethnic dudes fuck white women. But you never see ethnic foids fuck German men. It doesn't happen. There are foids that marry white guys to get German citizenship especially from Russia or SEA. Like for example my cousin married a Russian foid. When she had the German citizenship she immediately divorce raped the living shit out of him. This is how it always goes.
Ok but how you explain the SAUDI SLUT choose specific white country over INDIA CHINA JAPAN even...

Where I live I always see curry couples, despite the fact there are PLENTY of white men for these Indian women to lust after, I never seem to see any curry foids with white men. Same with chinese
Indians would murder such a guy, or at least cut his dick off. It's not worth the trouble.

Ok but how you explain the SAUDI SLUT choose specific white country over INDIA CHINA JAPAN even...

Not familiar with this case but of course all ethnics always prefer Germany over anything because it is one of the richest countries on earth. Why did all the Syrians come to Germany rather than Poland, Romania etc. ? Because this is where the money is.

Not familiar with this case but of course all ethnics always prefer Germany over anything because it is one of the richest countries on earth. Why did all the Syrians come to Germany rather than Poland, Romania etc. ? Because this is where the money is.
and whites, so they can have white kids eventually and socially advance. JBW is positive for whitecels...its over for all ethnic males

If one white man entered an ethnic village all the women will SWARM him, if africa or China suddenly became 20% white it will turn into a race to the bottom for the ethnics

There was a French tourist who allegedly impregnated a staggering 600 african women Iqoupdnt be surprised if such a story was true

If one white man entered an ethnic village all the women will SWARM him, if africa or China suddenly became 20% white it will turn into a race to the bottom for the ethnics

There was a French tourist who allegedly impregnated a staggering 600 african women Iqoupdnt be surprised if such a story was true
Tesla iq

and whites, so they can have white kids eventually and socially advance. JBW is positive for whitecels...its over for all ethnic males

All the SEA foids etc. that are married to Germans or Americans are in it for the money. They usually divorce rape the guys the instance they have the citizenship and alimony rights.

Or course because the white man is their ticket out of the AIDS ridden, thugmaxxed shithole they live in. That is the one and only reason why they will throw themselves at him.

JBW is true through, it's proven in numerous dating statistics and irl. Why do you think light skinned curries are more high class then dark class ones? It's because they look more white.

Low iq thread

JBW is true through, it's proven in numerous dating statistics and irl. Why do you think light skinned curries are more high class then dark class ones? It's because they look more white.

If JBW was true and hardwired into female brains then over the millions of years of evolution femals would always have preferred to breed with the brightest men and it would already have removed ethnics from the genepool. All people would be white already if over millions of years females had gone for the brightest men in their countries. But they didn't because it was only recently that being white was connected with socio economic status. Today being bright is associated with being rich. That is why they go for it. Simply because they think that is where the money is.
Low iq thread

Fuck you!

Last edited:
If JBW was true and hardwired into female brains then over the millions of years of evolution femals would always have preferred to breed with the brightest men and it would already have removed ethnics from the genepool. All people would be white already if over millions of years females had gone for the brightest men in their countries. But they didn't because it was only recently that being white was connected with socio economic status. Today being bright is associated with being rich. That is why they go for it. Simply because they think that is where the money is.

Fuck you!
Wtf are you even going on about, it's physically impossible for ethnics to get breed out by whites. Throughout history demographic areas of people were established and for a very long ass period people hardly moved. The only way to get rid of a entire race of people is to literally genocide them not out breed them...

Wtf are you even going on about, it's physically impossible for ethnics to get breed out by whites. Throughout history demographic areas of people were established and for a very long ass period people hardly moved. The only way to get rid of a entire race of people is to literally genocide them not out breed them...

Yes, but unless the villages were entirely isolated some of the people were always whiter than others and over the millions of years foids would always have gone for the brightest of their own race so you would expect curries to be white.

Today being bright is associated with being rich. That is why they go for it. Simply because they think that is where the money is.
Well done, you just summed up JBW theory. High iq.

I like a lot of the ethnics here but they are by far the biggest copers tbh. I wish I could let them be white for a day so they can go out and approach and then get rejected by everyone.

JBW is bullshit. They should rephrase it to “Just be Chad”. That’s a million times more accurate.

JBW will never work in the west and in a country with a white majority, JBW only works in a country where whites are in small numbers. Does JBW works in Western Europe? No... Even the ethnic foids in western Europe will choose and pick a 8/10 chad or chadlite, they can choose better guys. However when a white guy goes to SEA, he could run JBW because the foids in SEA don't have many options and for sure they'll pick the white guy over the local Asian guy.

But does JBW only works because foids relate 'being white' with having money and wealth? For sure that's a factor but not always, foids and especially Asian foids want to reproduce hapa kids, so they're literally want to get impregnated by white sperm. It's party culture, it's partly relating white people to wealth and so on. However all of this does not refute the point that JBW can be legit in certain situations.

But then JBW is identical to Just be rich.
Exactly, moreso the association with being rich. But this will make the difference between low tier ethnic and white males fighting for the same leftover foids available in society.

That's not really how prototypes are expressed through, Let me put it this way you take a white person and a dark person right? And sometimes through genetic recombination they end up looking whiter then the black parent, but darker then the white parent. Same thing applies to Indian people, a small majority of Indians are white looking, but the fact of the matter is that white men and women usually don't usually have kids with darker phenotypes so the gene pool for a light skinned phenotype remains small. And even if you take 2 white curries they won't be as white as a person with European admixture.

I like a lot of the ethnics here but they are by far the biggest copers tbh. I wish I could let them be white for a day so they can go out and approach and then get rejected by everyone.

JBW is bullshit. They should rephrase it to “Just be Chad”. That’s a million times more accurate.

100% agree. I wish I could let them be ME for a day and see if they can get laid in Germany with a white woman. If they do I will happily admit JBW is true.

100% agree. I wish I could let them be ME for a day and see if they can get laid in Germany with a white woman. If they do I will happily admit JBW is true.
Like I said, they are coping. Most of them probably know deep down that what they are saying is bullshit. They feel more comfortable with lying to themselves.

JBW will never work in the west and in a country with a white majority, JBW only works in a country where whites are in small numbers. Does JBW works in Western Europe? No... Even the ethnic foids in western Europe will choose and pick a 8/10 chad or chadlite, they can choose better guys. However when a white guy goes to SEA, he could run JBW because the foids in SEA don't have many options and for sure they'll pick the white guy over the local Asian guy.

But does JBW only works because foids relate 'being white' with having money and wealth? For sure that's a factor but not always, foids and especially Asian foids want to reproduce hapa kids, so they're literally want to get impregnated by white sperm. It's party culture, it's partly relating white people to wealth and so on. However all of this does not refute the point that JBW can be legit in certain situations.

Yes, but unless the villages were entirely isolated some of the people were always whiter than others and over the millions of years foids would always have gone for the brightest of their own race so you would expect curries to be white.

It doesn't work like that. You could say the same with height or face attractivness, that there should be no more short or ugly people or balding or whatever else. But they exists. Why? Well first off usually females had no choice whatsover in all of human history, so if village of darker, shorter and uglier people had more warriors, they could just kill neighbour village with light skinned people and take females with them. Also, for most of human history population had no contact with other populations. Not to mention that we as humans are very young species, like 100-150k years.
There's no doubt light skin is just more valued, look at India, all/almost all their movie stars are light skinned. Meanwhile bottom of the society are curries that have skin black as almost africans. That doesn't mean that India in future will be light skinned, as there are much less light skinned people, and they have less babies

What ethnicopers forget to mention is that JBW only works in poor, third world countries. You're essentially going to become a glorified sugar daddy for some ethnic cunt tbh

Cortez dumbass.

Turned South America from these demographics:
2019 01 13 03 51 50 Window

Into this:

2019 01 13 03 52 49 Window

In a 500 year timespan. It takes a loooong ass time to actually whitewash a civilization, but it's happening.

sub8 cope i see subhumans with younger ethnic partners all the time, although i wont rule out betabuxx

What ethnicopers forget to mention is that JBW only works in poor, third world countries. You're essentially going to become a glorified sugar daddy for some ethnic cunt tbh

> Third world countries
> SEA

PICK ONE.

JBW deniers are all nazi losers. They believe in ethnic preservation and won't date someone of another race, so they are volcels and should be banned.

Yeah sure if you are in Europe or North America and you are not gonna fuck anything but a white woman because that is what you are into then you may have a little disadvantage over white men. In this case my advice to you is GET THE FUCK BACK to the third world shithole you came from and stop bitching! You will find a roastie of your own race and color there since having been to Europe or North America means you are somewhat statusmaxxed compared to other guys in your country.

JBW only works with black chicks who live in Africa

Cope. JBW has nothing to do with non-white countries keeping to themselves.

Earth core iq

Are you new here boyo? There is no incel in India because of patriarchy and arranged marriage. All the indian incels here on this forum are from Indian diaspora living in the west. These things are explained gazzillions of times before.

But in Japan and China there are many incels, since they don't have patriarchy and arranged marriage, their women are obsessed with white men. The same thing will happen to India once it becomes completely westernized.

agree 100%
Cortez dumbass.

Turned South America from these demographics:
View attachment 80283

Into this:

View attachment 80284

In a 500 year timespan. It takes a loooong ass time to actually whitewash a civilization, but it's happening.
mixed people look retarded. A lot of us have this weird look. It's like everything is asymmetrical .

Last edited:
bro there is metropolitan culture and village culture, both are different.

So you're saying if you're not white, and you're stuck in North America or Europe, you need to learn a new language and move back to a 3rd world country your ancestors came from in order to stand a chance of getting laid?

That IS JBW theory.

The only reason curry and rice women are fucking curry and rice men in the homelands is there aren't sufficient white guys there to fuck instead.

So you're saying if you're not white, and you're stuck in North America or Europe, you need to learn a new language and move back to a 3rd world country your ancestors came from in order to stand a chance of getting laid?

That IS JBW theory.

The only reason curry and rice women are fucking curry and rice men in the homelands is there aren't sufficient white guys there to fuck instead.

Seriously you have to admit that mixing races was a terrible idea to begin with. It screws things up for us whites because we have more men than women and even if only few women go for ethnics it will mean there are not enough left for us. And it sucks for you too because white women tend to avoid you. So it sucks for both parties. So GTFO and it will be better for all parties involved. Sorry if that is inconvenient because you have to learn your original language and shit but that is something you need to blame on your ancestors who you have to admit were retards thinking they would do you a favor by taking you to wherever you are.

Seriously you have to admit that mixing races was a terrible idea to begin with. It screws things up for us whites because we have more men than women and even if only few women go for ethnics it will mean there are not enough left for us. And it sucks for you too because white women tend to avoid you. So it sucks for both parties. So GTFO and it will be better for all parties involved. Sorry if that is inconvenient because you have to learn your original language and shit but that is something you need to blame on your ancestors who you have to admit were retards thinking they would do you a favor by taking you to wherever you are.

Oh absolutely I think it's hilarious that our parents and their parents thought they could give us a "better life" by moving elsewhere and maybe that worked in the prior generation where women cared about what kind of character you had as a man etc.

Even as short as just 10-15 years ago ethnic men were doing fine in the west according to the NORC GSS stats. We really only got fucked into oblivion when online dating came into being and our women became liberated to chase white cock endlessly. And all women have become more white supremacist due to online dating where they're just evaluating by the picture and if you're not white you're not right.

That's really what the data clearly suggests:

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

Curries and ricecels immigrating to the west had it pretty good until around 2007 or so and then after that we're dead men walking. So I can only fault my ancestors so much. How could anyone have seen this coming?