Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everywhere I look people won't shut up about height

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A few months ago I finished watching s Blackpill video on the heightpill and I went outside, a luxury White car stopped outside of a building I was passing on my bicycle and a White man with a height of I'd guess 6'6 walked out, he approached a 5'2 Black friend of his and I overheard a small part of their conversation, it was the Black guy talking about something like "wow, you're so tall and you fit in this tiny car" or something like that.

A few weeks later I went out at around 23:30 to just pass by a number of bars, there was a Chadpreetlite at 6'5 with 3 Dutch girls while a large number of 5'6 Dutchmen were standing by themselves (I rarely see so many short White Dutchmen, maybe only when the club closes and all the normal height Dutchmen are gone). After passing them I saw an old Dutch toilet and a younger one sitting together and they were talking about the heights of men they were dating, they didn't sound exceptionally tall but they still clearly seemed to deem it something important.

A month or so later I went to the zoo where two men were measuring themselves, one was a lean 19X cm (can't remember) and his friend was a fat 18X cm (6'0~6'2⅔) man, the latter said after measuring himself "well, I am quite short for a man" with the taller friend refusing to measure his own height. (But the tall friend was only slightly taller than me so 6'3~6'4).

Wherever I go people won't shut up about height.

Type in ANY person's name in Ecosia (or another search engine) and the first result is usually "height".

I can't stand this general obsession over height, if it was just toilets we could dismiss it as mere hypergamy but men won't shut up about their heights either (yeah, including myself).

Lookism is getting more extreme.
Oh where did the humility go all of a sudden ?
What kind of cope will the Christfags say when everyone was born equal under the eyes of God ?

Listen, you´re 6´2.
Privilege is ignorance.

In other words:
A millionaire steps outside his home and drives into a middle class suburb
"Everywhere I look people won't shut up about money"

Listen, you´re 6´2.
Privilege is ignorance.

In other words:
A millionaire steps outside his home and drives into a middle class suburb
"Everywhere I look people won't shut up about money"

No he is only a larping chink

I dont even believe he is 6'2 in reality

Even he is, his chink ugly features would still make him incel, and that is the reason why he is here

Last edited:
A few months ago I finished watching s Blackpill video on the heightpill and I went outside, a luxury White car stopped outside of a building I was passing on my bicycle and a White man with a height of I'd guess 6'6 walked out, he approached a 5'2 Black friend of his and I overheard a small part of their conversation, it was the Black guy talking about something like "wow, you're so tall and you fit in this tiny car" or something like that.

A few weeks later I went out at around 23:30 to just pass by a number of bars, there was a Chadpreetlite at 6'5 with 3 Dutch girls while a large number of 5'6 Dutchmen were standing by themselves (I rarely see so many short White Dutchmen, maybe only when the club closes and all the normal height Dutchmen are gone). After passing them I saw an old Dutch toilet and a younger one sitting together and they were talking about the heights of men they were dating, they didn't sound exceptionally tall but they still clearly seemed to deem it something important.

A month or so later I went to the zoo where two men were measuring themselves, one was a lean 19X cm (can't remember) and his friend was a fat 18X cm (6'0~6'2⅔) man, the latter said after measuring himself "well, I am quite short for a man" with the taller friend refusing to measure his own height. (But the tall friend was only slightly taller than me so 6'3~6'4).

Type in ANY person's name in Ecosia (or another search engine) and the first result is usually "height".

I can't stand this general obsession over height, if it was just toilets we could dismiss it as mere hypergamy but men won't shut up about their heights either (yeah, including myself).
Normies value looks nothing new here.

Normies value looks nothing new here.

He is just a coping loser who dont have height or face

He wants to be praised and encouraged by whitecels for his height, but nobody knows his so-claimed 6'2 height is real or not lol

Last edited:
Yeah, height as a requirement is such a stupid thing. Foids are obsessed with it though and this will make men interest in it as well

Everyone over 6’ has a height complex, there are a lot of 6’+ in Europe and Netherlands

Everyone over 6’ has a height complex, there are a lot of 6’+ in Europe and Netherlands

Yeah but at least this subhuman has the choice to go back to his shitskin homeland where the avg. height is 5'6 and easily get a rice becky (if he is really 6'2)

Yeah but this subhuman has the choice to go back to his shitskin homeland where the avg. height is 5'6 and easily get a rice becky (if he is really 6'2)
OP is a mulatto (half black and half white) I believe.

Lookism is getting more extreme.
Oh where did the humility go all of a sudden ?
What kind of cope will the Christfags say when everyone was born equal under the eyes of God ?
Lol every other post on social media is about race and height, this kind of stuff has become mainstream regardless of lingo, and it always has in a way but I've also noticed an increased in basedness since most people aren't abiding to soy PC cuck norms

some whores in my class regularly talk about height in boys. or they mention it. It just makes me so depressed because im manlet

The rich become richer and likewise the tall can become taller