Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everywhere I go I get blackpilled

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Everywhere I go, I see brunette stacies with tall blonde normies

Everywhere I go I see girls seeking validation from making eye contact, staring at me until I stare back, only to feel validated and give me the disgusted look

Everywhere I go I see girls either dressed like a slut, or in tight yoga pants, for more validation

Everywhere I go I see friend groups having fun not worrying about anything. They have no idea about the blackpill. They are happy

I have tried so hard to escape the blackpill, to escape inceldom.

I have tried leaving this forum for weeks to redpill myself
I have tried just forgetting all of blackpill knowledge
I have tried to disprove the blackpill by asking out girls uglier than me

I remember when I was part of Hamza's "cult", and he had a debate with wheat waffles. I wondered who this guy was, checked out his channel, and got progressively blackpilled.
The redpill promises a prosperous future
The blackpill acknowledges the bitter past
This is the difference, there is no future. I am short, deathnic, ugly and NT in a first world blonde country.
Wheat Waffles was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I watched his content regularly, until one day I randomly got hold of the word "Incel" and looked it up on YouTube.

What I found was a German propaganda documentary about Incels and this website, which led me here. This is where I fully realized who I am.
Now I've gotten to a point where I don't even fully enjoy wheat waffles conent anymore as it's also quite red/bluepilled.

I realized, I've actually always been blackpilled. Whenever I saw a girl until now, I thought to myself:
"You have to work hard to get her, if you were blonde and tall you wouldn't have to, but do you have a choice?
"She doesn't want you, she wants to report you to authorities to feel validated like your former oneitis"

Now I realized it's over. I just see them as propaganda tools of globohomo to spread homosexuality by denying sex to Incels and normies (to an extent)

The Oneitis Incident
The Oneitis Incident is what really shattered me. My former Oneitis reported me to school authorities because she felt uncomfortable around me, but wanted to date the blonde, blue eyed tall normie. Actually it was even 2 blonde blue eyed guys, as I liked her for a while.
I got redpilled by accident after and blackpilled too.
I only told her I liked her, deadass. But that went horrible...

I wish I was never blackpilled. Once you take it there is no going back, never again. The only way is by hard surgery maxing to a tall gigachad. Even as a regular chad you will experience the blackpill, as you will never be treated like gigachad. I've seen it first hand.
There is a subreddit called r/incelexit which gives off more coping radiation than AlphaM. It's full of "former" incels, who are *suprise suprise* still alone and rotting, but try to bluepill themselves. They are the lost. The ones outside of the matrix trying to get back in with help from (((them))). They are still despised by society but are cucking themselves as a cope.

The blackpill goes to far as *even normies* gaymaxing and trannymaxing. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. This is why Inceldom exists in the first place. Denying us love to turn us into gays. IT is blatant about this with posts like "why don't you just date each other"

The Sleepover Incident
I used to lurk here for quite some time, but I thought I wasn't an Incel despite my stats.
One evening... We were on a class event where our class stayed somewhere overnight. We were a group of like 6 hanging around. They all talked. I also tried to talk with them but none of them enjoyed my presence. Eventually we got to like who likes who and they this girl was like oh she kinda likes you and she talks about you etc. eventually she tells me nobody acknowledges my existence. I knew it was because of my genetics, everyone else had better stats than me.
That evening was the final blackpill. It was the heightpill NTpill and deathnicpill engineered into one pill and shoved into my throat with no warning. I went back to my room a few minutes later (later to make it seem like it wasn't because of what they said) (with a void in my chest ,y'all know this feeling) alone, while they laughed and talked and I went to sleep at 11pm that night while they all stayed up til late.
Before I went to sleep I checked this forum again, I decided to make an account, I felt betrayed by my peers. So long have I improved myself but they still make me miserable... Sep 8...
And here I am. I needed to get this story off my chest...

Everywhere I go I see girls seeking validation from making eye contact, staring at me until I stare back, only to feel validated
@Angry_runt

Nothing blackpills you like seeing how people react around you. Finding blackpill helped me define the causes of the consequences.

I realized, I've actually always been blackpilled. Whenever I saw a girl until now, I thought to myself:
"You have to work hard to get her, if you were blonde and tall you wouldn't have to, but do you have a choice?
"She doesn't want you, she wants to report you to authorities to feel validated like your former oneitis"
Similar happened to me, I used to unironically think I had to compensate with a great personality (I'm not saying I'm great) since I do not have great looks. I was more chubby at that time due to videogame and foodmaxx and not much physical activity except going to school. I lost weight tho, but I still had an idea even if not exactly blackpilled.

As to the main topic, I remember after a while of being exposed to blackpill information, I constantly thought about the height difference in couple, how it looked like they made a "Z". I was baffled at how in my face it was all this time, from telenovelas to all that other lookist bullshit.

I'm glad I was exposed to the blackpill and not at an old age. While I experienced embarrasments before, I can to a certain degree, avoid much of the lookism as I avoid people like your past peers if I use the knowledge appropiatly

After being blackpilled, seeing outliers is somewhat of a mindfuck

What has been seen cannot be unseen :feelswhere:

Everywhere I go I see girls seeking validation from making eye contact, staring at me until I stare back, only to feel validated and give me the disgusted look
I hate it so much when that happens.

I decided to make an account, I felt betrayed by my peers. So long have I improved myself but they still make me miserable...
Good decision. Self improvement is for you only, fuck them all and fuck their opinions.

Just think about all the benefits that self-improvement gives you and always remember that it just won’t lead to dating success, but success in other areas of life.

girls seeking validation from making eye contact, staring at me until I stare back
I wish random foids would look at me in the eye, it would be coom fuel.

Last edited:
I bet it's even worse when girls seek validation from sucking your dick until you cum, only to feel validated and give you the disgusted look afterward.
See my sig. Then stop being a fucking pussy and get the fuck off this forum.

@Angry_runt
10/10 would rage again

I bet it's even worse when girls seek validation from sucking your dick until you cum, only to feel validated and give you the disgusted look afterward.
See my sig. Then stop being a fucking pussy and get the fuck off this forum.

10/10 would rage again
They all give me the disgusted look after I fuck them and friendzone me

Everywhere I go I see girls either dressed like a slut, or in tight yoga pants, for more validation

Everywhere I go I see friend groups having fun not worrying about anything. They have no idea about the blackpill. They are happy

I remember when I was part of Hamza's "cult", and he had a debate with wheat waffles. I wondered who this guy was, checked out his channel, and got progressively blackpilled.
This is the difference, there is no future. I am short, deathnic, ugly and NT in a first world blonde country.
Wheat Waffles was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I watched his content regularly, until one day I randomly got hold of the word "Incel" and looked it up on YouTube.

What I found was a German propaganda documentary about Incels and this website, which led me here. This is where I fully realized who I am.
Now I've gotten to a point where I don't even fully enjoy wheat waffles conent anymore as it's also quite red/bluepilled.

Now I realized it's over. I just see them as propaganda tools of globohomo to spread homosexuality by denying sex to Incels and normies (to an extent)

The Oneitis Incident
The Oneitis Incident is what really shattered me. My former Oneitis reported me to school authorities because she felt uncomfortable around me, but wanted to date the blonde, blue eyed tall normie. Actually it was even 2 blonde blue eyed guys, as I liked her for a while.

I wish I was never blackpilled. Once you take it there is no going back, never again. The only way is by hard surgery maxing to a tall gigachad. Even as a regular chad you will experience the blackpill, as you will never be treated like gigachad. I've seen it first hand.
There is a subreddit called r/incelexit which gives off more coping radiation than AlphaM. It's full of "former" incels, who are *suprise suprise* still alone and rotting, but try to bluepill themselves. They are the lost. The ones outside of the matrix trying to get back in with help from (((them))). They are still despised by society but are cucking themselves as a cope.

The blackpill goes to far as *even normies* gaymaxing and trannymaxing. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. This is why Inceldom exists in the first place. Denying us love to turn us into gays. IT is blatant about this with posts like "why don't you just date each other"

The Sleepover Incident
I used to lurk here for quite some time, but I thought I wasn't an Incel despite my stats.
One evening... We were on a class event where our class stayed somewhere overnight. We were a group of like 6 hanging around. They all talked. I also tried to talk with them but none of them enjoyed my presence. Eventually we got to like who likes who and they this girl was like oh she kinda likes you and she talks about you etc. eventually she tells me nobody acknowledges my existence. I knew it was because of my genetics, everyone else had better stats than me.
That evening was the final blackpill. It was the heightpill NTpill and deathnicpill engineered into one pill and shoved into my throat with no warning. I went back to my room a few minutes later (later to make it seem like it wasn't because of what they said) (with a void in my chest ,y'all know this feeling) alone, while they laughed and talked and I went to sleep at 11pm that night while they all stayed up til late.
Before I went to sleep I checked this forum again, I decided to make an account, I felt betrayed by my peers. So long have I improved myself but they still make me miserable... Sep 8...
This is why i never go out unless i have to

Once you are blackpilled.
You can't unsee it.
Never.

This world is a Gynocentric azathoth a Womans Paradis.

Man get sortet out of the Sex Game and they either Take Revenge , Transition or Money cope.

Irs all by Design.

I stopped reading there I can't bring myself to read anymore of this I'm sorry

THANK GOD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION EXIST

every incel's inevitable journey towards the blackpill is brutal as fuck

The Oneitis Incident

The Sleepover Incident
Way too long, I gave up halfway through, mang

every incel's inevitable journey towards the blackpill is brutal as fuck
How-to-cope-with-putting-a-dog-to-sleep.jpg

mortally wounded dog (inkler) analogy.

The black pill will always find a way to you!

lol I remember when that German Y-Kollektiv documentary dropped on here, in 2020 and all the Germans users like
LastGerman
@LastGerman freaking out. I was lurking on here for a lot of months and hilarious shit last that convinced me to finally make an account.

Last edited:
The brutality of this is extremely high

The Oneitis Incident

The Sleepover Incident
brutal-metal.gif