Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everywhere I go I feel everyone hates me

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I walk on street and I feel like everyone is disgusted with me. I'm already a bad guy, the harmless "danger" and " bad character " cause i'm ugly loner.

I will always be judged, no matter how nice I am. I'm always a bad person. I could sacrifice myself and still be hated.

it's not just in your mind either, society typically hate ugly men for existing and don't like looking at them, that's why I'm hesitant to leave my house

You are right, they hate us because we are ugly men. No one has any kind of empathy for us

Everyone DOES hate you. You're ugly. There is no love in this life for you.

sorry if im being harsh

but you seriously need to stop giving a fuck what people think

You are right, they hate us because we are ugly men. No one has any kind of empathy for us
anyone who denies this is coping

always the outcast

They probably do. Humans are racist spiciest evil bigots.

I hate all of you and hope you die

20200312 143641

Last edited:
Same man, I literally don't know anyone, I have no friends or anyone really to vent at.

sorry if im being harsh

but you seriously need to stop giving a fuck what people think
You are right, after all at the end of the day it's everyman for himself. It's just that when I become really sad all these negative thoughts start to come.
Same man, I literally don't know anyone, I have no friends or anyone really to vent at.
Atleast we have this place and eachother.......
always the outcast
Same story everywhere.......

sometimes i think the same

All because of how displeasing you look to the eye. Fucked up shit man tbh

It's not a feeling without merit
90% of people I've met who hate me did it purely out of how I looked

He can always get a dog
Dogs love the food you give them, not necessarily the PERSON who gives it TO them. But they do make for good companions regardless

Normies hate me because I look total fag

Dogs love the food you give them, not necessarily the PERSON who gives it TO them. But they do make for good companions regardless
I disagree man, food is just the bridge of trust between the dog and the man. After the bond has been made, the love and obedience they feel surpasses dog's other desires. If not how would you explain dogs mourning after their dead owners?

I disagree man, food is just the bridge of trust between the dog and the man. After the bond has been made, the love and obedience they feel surpasses dog's other desires. If not how would you explain dogs mourning after their dead owners?
What I like about dogs is that they were literally breed by humans to be like this. Since stone age man has wanted an ideal companion.

What I like about dogs is that they were literally breed by humans to be like this. Since stone age man has wanted an ideal companion.
exactly, we made them so that they prioritize their owner's life over their own, in exchange for shelter, food and security, then again, without trust and love the bond wouldn't exist

I feel out of place everywhere

That's all too familiar bro.
Makes perfect sense if you're ugly.
The only way I've found that sort of helps is avoiding contact with others in general.

That's all too familiar bro.
Makes perfect sense if you're ugly.
The only way I've found that sort of helps is avoiding contact with others in general.
"A dignified face should not be a luxury for some"

Nice :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

If you’re an ugly men , Everyone hates you

Sad shit man. Embrace the truth - everyone hates subhumans like us

He can always get a dog
Confirmed. And/or a cat.

Best buddy's ever!

HONEST! ngl, they really want your food, but they love you for giving them some of it.

Confirmed. And/or a cat.

Best buddy's ever!

HONEST! ngl, they really want your food, but they love you for giving them some of it.
Yes, a dog/cat is the best companion a man can get

Because they do. That’s the incel experience!

We love u brocel

Welcome to being a low-value male, and with it, an experience that no toilet could ever possibly know.

You don't feel, they do.

They hate you because you mog them

That's why I'm here