Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everytime reddit cucks try to justify why people dont have sex

Yeah, but they never say it is because the most obvious reasons. Fucking bitches.

The last time I read a reddit thread about why people aren't having sex, they were saying its because of capitalism.

Fuck this clown world and its foids we should send all foids to war and let them die

They just stopped counting the 3 pumpers.

Incel is a very specific worldview/movement that is objectively terrible. Being lonely is completely different.
Lmao coping Redditcels

Murcan foids 'not having sex' is like an obese person who is fasting/ on keto.

The last time I read a reddit thread about why people aren't having sex, they were saying its because of capitalism.
It unironically plays a part aswell , seriously

@30klhlvwizard

Shut the fuck up
Capitalism is a Kike ideology you fucking retard
Quote capitalism and bolshevism are the two sides of the same international jewish coin adolf

Leftist hitler meme feature 13

@30klhlvwizard

Redditors want infinitely free individualism without the consequences of infinetely free individualism. They're the source of their own unhappiness.

tbh, they're unironically right. it's pussies being capitalised by chads.