Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everytime im around normies i always get cunfused at the stuff they talk about.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They talk about relationships, parties, popular normie games, hanging out, and other bullshit that I'm completely clueless about.
The only normies I'm comfortable around are my friends and that's because they already know I'm a weirdo so I don't ha e to hide myself from them.
But when I'm around other normies I want to seem like I'm normal in hopes of fitting in but I can't comprehend their bullshit.

That feel when you've been incel for so long normal stuff seem alien to you.

Same here. I try to appear normal but I'm sure they just know I'm not. Or perhaps they mistake my autism for arrogance, they might think that I think I'm too good to talk to them or something. Imagine that.

The only normies I'm comfortable around are my friends
At least you have friends.

This.

wtf is your sig

giphy.gif

Same here brother. Except for me its SuiFuel. All these happy young people talking about their "exes" as if they've had multiple women love them at some point. And here I am having never held a girl's hand intimately.

i completely lost the ability to relate to normals a decade ago

Same here brother. Except for me its SuiFuel. All these happy young people talking about their "exes" as if they've had multiple women love them at some point. And here I am having never held a girl's hand intimately.
Yeah one time there was these normies having a conversation about how they've matured after breaking up with their x's and now are able to handle a more stable relationship.
And I felt like I was a newborn baby listening to adults talk, I haven't even kissed a girl but these Assholess somehow have multiple relationships already.
It made me realise how far behind I was.

Yeah one time there was these normies having a conversation about how they've matured after breaking up with their x's and now are able to handle a more stable relationship.
And I felt like I was a newborn baby listening to adults talk, I haven't even kissed a girl but these Assholess somehow have multiple relationships already.

There's no escaping this misery. Even if I somehow became Chad tomorrow and got a girlfriend, missing out on high school love and college love is a scar that will decorate my soul forever.

Society just cannot process the plight of lonely men. Everyone out there is talking about "how to make your partner happy" and "how to grow in relationships to be ready for marriage".

And then there's us. Having never been in a relationship. Probably never will. And noone cares about us. The media just laughs at us and dismisses us as psychos.

i don't understand how they find any fun from those things. it sounds so draining

There's no escaping this misery. Even if I somehow became Chad tomorrow and got a girlfriend, missing out on high school love and college love is a scar that will decorate my soul forever.

Society just cannot process the plight of lonely men. Everyone out there is talking about "how to make your partner happy" and "how to grow in relationships to be ready for marriage".

And then there's us. Having never been in a relationship. Probably never will. And noone cares about us. The media just laughs at us and dismisses us as psychos.
Right there with you brother

The first few weeks of college are the last chance you have at being normal, if you don't make it then you can no longer interact with anyone because it's all about sex, relationships, that party bro, and you will look like the odd one out when you're not talking about how you were making out with this girl while this other girl sucked your dick and then in the morning we made waffles bro. I told my friend that I never kissed anyone at 15 and people lold and couldn't believe it and harassed me for it. Were all just too fucking stunted. I mean Zyros still can't get over the mental pain he experienced even though he lost his virginity as 22 and now has fwbs.

This.

Another thing I don't get is how quickly normies manage to make friends and shit so easily. A few years ago I went to this summer camp thing for 4 weeks, it was kids from different schools across the area all together. What baffled me was that in just 1 week most of the kids knew each others numbers, Snapchat, they were all in group chats... while I hadn't managed to have even a proper conversation with anyone yet. Fml

Same, I really do not fit in with normies and don't find reletable stuff to talk about.

tbh tbh

Yeah, deal with it.
If you're 14 you still got time. Get your parents/doctor to get you on test/HGH, get braces if needed and mew, work out and isolate neck. I wish I would've started improving when I was your age, or hell even years ago when I learned about the blackpill.

I think I'd get hard if a woman just held my hand watching a movie.

They talk about relationships, parties, popular normie games, hanging out, and other bullshit that I'm completely clueless about.
The only normies I'm comfortable around are my friends and that's because they already know I'm a weirdo so I don't ha e to hide myself from them.
But when I'm around other normies I want to seem like I'm normal in hopes of fitting in but I can't comprehend their bullshit.
Pretty much the same here although my m8s are just as autistic as I. Gaming is the only thing I can relate to normies about, but otherwise I get so disinterested in the convo most of the time, sometimes I can fake being normal good, when I confidencemax

If you're 14 you still got time. Get your parents/doctor to get you on test/HGH, get braces if needed and mew, work out and isolate neck. I wish I would've started improving when I was your age, or hell even years ago when I learned about the blackpill.

You can't rework genetics. You think starting early would've saved you, but in reality it wouldn't have changed a damn thing.

You can't rework genetics. You think starting early would've saved you, but in reality it wouldn't have changed a damn thing.
You're stupid. With just a bit of test/HGH at that age I would at least have turned out bigger and stronger and with a manlier/rugged face. I wouldn't be a 10/10 Chad but at least I would have the primal attractiveness that comes with a manly/rugged face and muscular/thick body. That's better than the alternative. If you cucked out of the game at least don't try to bring others down with you.

You're stupid. With just a bit of test/HGH at that age I would at least have turned out bigger and stronger and with a manlier/rugged face. I wouldn't be a 10/10 Chad but at least I would have the primal attractiveness that comes with a manly/rugged face and muscular/thick body. That's better than the alternative. If you cucked out of the game at least don't try to bring others down with you.

LMAO @ this delusion. Yeah I'm sure those would've turned you into a real slayer. No, your injections wouldn't have given you shit. If you don't have it naturally then sorry to say, you lose.

LMAO @ this delusion. Yeah I'm sure those would've turned you into a real slayer. No, your injections wouldn't have given you shit. If you don't have it naturally then sorry to say, you lose.
Did I say I would've turned into a slayer? I said I would've turned primally attractive, not 10/10 Chad slayer. Test/HGH are responsible for face, frame, muscles. It is essential.

Did I say I would've turned into a slayer? I said I would've turned primally attractive, not 10/10 Chad slayer. Test/HGH are responsible for face, frame, muscles. It is essential.

"Primaly attractive" tell that to the ogres here who scare womyn like spiders.

Eitherway, injecting shit isn't natural and probably wouldn't have done much for you. If your body can't produce enough if itself, then obviously no amount of outside injecting is going to fix it.

"Primaly attractive" tell that to the ogres here who scare womyn like spiders.

Eitherway, injecting shit isn't natural and probably wouldn't have done much for you. If your body can't produce enough if itself, then obviously no amount of outside injecting is going to fix it.
You're just projecting your loser complex onto others. If your body can't produce enough, as someone living in the modern era I will take advantage of the fact that I can supplement.

Keep coping though. Or perhaps you're so fucked up that as a last resort you want to bring others down. Go to wizchan if you're not actually looking for ways out of inceldom.

You're just projecting your loser complex onto others. If your body can't produce enough, as someone living in the modern era I will take advantage of the fact that I can supplement.

Keep coping though. Or perhaps you're so fucked up that as a last resort you want to bring others down. Go to wizchan if you're not actually looking for ways out of inceldom.

All I read is cope "If I started taking supplements I'd be attractive!!!" You're coping by thinking some supplements would have saved you lol. Maybe TRP is your home.

I was in the barber shop a couple days ago, and the barber asked some kid if he plays “Fortnight.” I had to Google what that was. Thankfully, not too many people stared at me in there.

All I read is cope "If I started taking supplements I'd be attractive!!!" You're coping by thinking some supplements would have saved you lol. Maybe TRP is your home.
Does he not know what this forum is?

it's all fake. they think they're mature but they're not.

Do not talk to normies. Do not look at normies. Do not spend time with normies. Do not hang out with normies. Do not put yourself in a position where you will be around normies. STAY. AWAY. FROM. NORMIES.

They will only bring you pain. In the end, we can never get along.