Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everytime I see a pretty woman

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
I tell myself "I will never have that" to assure my subhumanity and inject the blackpill into my mind. And I start to enjoy it.

i swear to god inceldom made me a masochist

hindustan_zindabad said:
i swear to god inceldom made me a masochist
I believe this is how masochist men are made. I don't think there are masochist chads.

like barney said in how i met your mother... not everyone can get the hot doctor.. somebody's got to fuck the assistant

just accept everyone can't have everything, just get the "best" girl you can :)

theoldnick said:
like barney said in how i met your mother... not everyone can get the hot doctor.. somebody's got to fuck the assistant

just accept everyone can't have everything, just get the "best" girl you can :)

You must be fucking kidding

MubarakTheCoper said:
I tell myself "I will never have that" to assure my subhumanity and inject the blackpill into my mind. And I start to enjoy it.

When i go out (not a lot lately) and see beautiful and hot women or happy couples i wish them the most painful cáncer, so they can begin to know how i feel every fucking minute of my miserable life

When i go out (not a lot lately) and see beautiful and hot women or happy couples i wish them the most painful cáncer, so they can begin to know how i feel every fucking minute of my miserable life
Pretty much this. I also assume that they are shallow bitches and that they hate my subhuman looks. I always ignore them as much as possible.

Thanks dude, i'll do the same now.

There's a model tier femoid next to me in the bus right now, she's like 3 inches taller than me lmao. I try to don't even look at them tbh.

I'm not very irritated by pretty women. It's the average ones that make me rage. Every time I see one my blood boils and her blank expression on her face that shouts "Eww, an ugly subhuman" reminds me that I will never get to stick my veiny virgin dick in her stretchy vagina, fill her insides with my cum and succesuffly impregnate her with my genes.

I just stare at either their tits or ass for as long a possible. I want them to know that all they are is one big piece of meat made for breeding. They probably don't give a shit but I strive for one who will be disgusted