Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everytime I see a normie that I suspect is anti-incel walking by I slightly extend the middle finger

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont do it in front of them because obviously Im not gonna waste my energy in a fight with a normie but I hate them enough where I needed to do it while they arent looking. perhaps when I become low inhib enough ill do it more openly while giving them the blank stare, who knows!

I dont do it in front of them because obviously Im not gonna waste my energy in a fight with a normie but I hate them enough where I needed to do it while they arent looking. perhaps when I become low inhib enough ill do it more openly while giving them the blank stare, who knows!
Then whats the point if they dont see it?

Based