Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everytime I see a mismatched couple (female>male) or something IRL that runs counter to this forum's narrative

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
I just imagine what's going on in the NPC's heads, if they even have a thought process, "we're doing this to counter the incel narrative, because there is so much more to life than incel forums, so much more to life than obsessing over looks and fame, and I want Sleigher to see that in us and to be inspired to live a normal, happy life and to find a more healthful pursuit! ^__^;; " :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It's actually beyond comical what this simulation is trying to do to me but I will never give in.

usually the mismatched couples dont stay together long becasue the women will constantly look for someone hotter and will never be sexually and emotianlly satisifed with a sub8 male.
they are not happy and satisfied, i guess its mostly because the woman wants a temporary bridge partner untill someone better comes along because they are so weak, empty and childlike they cant stay alone and unfucked for even a week

It's over for paranoid cherrypickingcels

I barely ever see a couple irl where the male is uglier than the female tbh, they're usually the opposite or looksmatched

I barely ever see a couple irl where the male is uglier than the female tbh, they're usually the opposite or looksmatched
This.

Anytime such a scenario does arise either:

-He's a betabuxx
or (that's about it tbh).

In the unlikely scenario where he isn't betabuxxing:

its mostly because the woman wants a temporary bridge partner untill someone better comes along because they are so weak, empty and childlike they cant stay alone and unfucked for even a week

Thus the point still stands, No sub-8 male can enter a LTR with a foid without getting cucked as of 2019.

I barely see that tbh, but I thought by "simulationcel" you meant that you liked games like Microsoft Flight Simulator (which I'm going to buy when it comes out next year). Anyways, those couples do happen but it's usually not for long unfortunately

I guess its mostly because the woman wants a temporary bridge partner untill someone better comes along
This is what betabuxxing amounts to.Giving your wife a temporary housing and entertainment until she leaves you for chad and divorce rape you

Mixed matched couple (female having higher looks level than male) is usually called Betabuxx. Where the female is actively seeking or fucking other guys on the side, while the betabuxx gets once a week or month starfish sex for supporting the woman.

If none of the above rebuttals apply, the male in the mismatched relationship could have just gotten extremely lucky. It does not disprove the trend, neither is it representative of what other males can expect to get. Outliers exist

Same, also brutal heightpill is everywhere. I never saw a male shorter than his gf :feelsbadman: