Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everytime i see a girl complaining a lot about her BF

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I know it's because of his looks. Either he got ugly or was a normie to begin with or the girl knows she can a better looksmatch. The only exception are complains about the fact he's a cheater.

When a woman is attracted a lot by your looks, she will always find qualities in you and justifications for every defect you have, she will be indulgent, patient, comprehensive, and would till people "You have a very good nature deep inside"

But if there is no more attraction she'll just start inventing things to get pissed at.

So when i see couples fighting i know it's either : Cheating, or looks. Even when the girl says "BF did that", i know she wouldn't have cared if her BF is a chad.

Yep 100%. Just take this one example:

They sometimes complain about attractive boyfriends. That is when they expect them to behave in a certain way and they wouldn't.

They sometimes complain about attractive boyfriends. That is when they expect them to behave in a certain way and they wouldn't.

All the complains about attractive boyfriends are either false complains (they just love to complain) or about them cheating.

And they don't complain a lot in front of them.

This girl is sincere.

Ther times the girl will lie to the guy and even to herself, inventing somme bullshit like "He loves me too much" or "You don't look at me like before" while the problem is 100% due to his looks.

This girl is sincere.

Ther times the girl will lie to the guy and even to herself, inventing somme bullshit like "He loves me too much" or "You don't look at me like before" while the problem is 100% due to his looks.
You're absolutely right. I do remember this one aquantance in my class sitting next to me was sad talking about his breakup, and his gf would say things like "You don't smile much anymore". "You look angry". But he was usually a nice guy. Now we know real reason

You're absolutely right. I do remember this one aquantance in my class sitting next to me was sad talking about his breakup, and his gf would say things like "You don't smile much anymore". "You look angry". But he was usually a nice guy. Now we know real reason

lol if he was attractive she would say "so mysterious i like dat about him + badboy" lol

you're absolutely right

When they start shaming u in front of other ppl. She’s either cheating or thinking about monkey branching. If she has a higher smv (looks) the more volatile the relationship.

Looks and status are 100% of attraction (looks being 70-80%). Any negative trait becomes a positive trait of a woman is genuinely attracted to a guy.

Looks and status are 100% of attraction (looks being 70-80%). Any negative trait becomes a positive trait of a woman is genuinely attracted to a guy.
preach bro

This right here is more proof that females are really controlled by hypocrisy and society. Females cannot think for themselves, they're too stupid for it; how they manage to still be alive in the 21st century is a mystery...