Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everytime i see a female in a "caring job" it makes me rage hard

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Especially if its a "care" job looking after disabled people, down syndromes, autistic, mentally retarded, speech doctor, and guess who are usually the ones who have the problems? Males/ Men, and usually they are more of the unattractive type who have been blessed with shit genetics.

The female always acts like she generally cares for these people, but you can see it in her eyes she is bored shitless and only does the job for society brownie points and wants to be seen as a good person. Dont be tricked people, women avoid ugly and undesirable men and treat us like shit in terms of dating so if they had the chance theyd definitely treat these poor guys like shit too at their workplace.

Tutorial mode is so damn hard, you have to work as caregiver to not seem shallow, these inkwels will never understand

I'm genetic shit so I have had to deal with this. I've heard females talking shit about me behind my back. There was an old blackpill youtuber called kickspassion that talked about how he heard nurses talking shit about how short he is.

:soy:It's all in your head

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/patient-sues-anesthesiologist-who-mocked-him-while-sedated/
A Virginia man got an unpleasant surprise when he played back a recording taken with his smartphone to capture the instructions his doctor would give him after a colonoscopy.

On his way home from the procedure, he hit "play" and was horrified to hear his surgical team mocking and insulting him while he was unconscious, the Washington Post reported. Portions of the recording were posted on the paper's website.

In the recording, made in 2013, the doctors can be heard making fun of a rash on the man's genitals, instructing a medical assistant to lie to him, and joking about giving him a false diagnosis.

Of course I'm not coping, I know males do this as well. There was a beyond fucked up thread on wizchan back when it was more blackpilled and it was about how people that new doctors talked about how they would fuck with patients while they were doing surgery and girls would laugh at guys penis size. Everything needs to get nuked because if you have bad genes life will constantly make you suffer for it and then you die.

Assisted living facilities are hellholes, female nurses have no empathy. They'll only keep up appearances if you regularly have family checking up on you

they dont care at all about their patients

It's a strange paradox the modern foid finds itself in. On the one hand, foids are more concerned with appearances than men, so it's very important for them to think of themselves as good people, and for others to think the same. But in fact, the average foid is human trash, a moral incompetent in comparison to the average man. So we get situations like this one: foids engaging in charity work, and hating every second of it.

Foids are scum.

I think it’s what makes them so good at these jobs. Hear me out. When I walk into a hospital ER or ICU for example, I get very anxious. I think because of my empathy it bothers me being around so many hurting people. I know for a fact I couldn’t work in that type of environment. But foids on the other hand can’t empathize with anyone other than Chad, so those environments don’t bother them.

If she truly cared, she would be having sex with them daily. But no, she just lusts over Chad instead.

Especially if its a "care" job looking after disabled people, down syndromes, autistic, mentally retarded, speech doctor, and guess who are usually the ones who have the problems? Males/ Men, and usually they are more of the unattractive type who have been blessed with shit genetics.

The female always acts like she generally cares for these people, but you can see it in her eyes she is bored shitless and only does the job for society brownie points and wants to be seen as a good person. Dont be tricked people, women avoid ugly and undesirable men and treat us like shit in terms of dating so if they had the chance theyd definitely treat these poor guys like shit too at their workplace.

Good pints, high IQ. Also remember, in the US, those jobs all pay very well. So the foid is also getting big bucks. In 99% of cases, the foid has no real interest in the job, and is only doing it for money and social benefit (as you mentioned). Remember, foids are genetically wicked and evil. Everything is superficial for them. Even Mother Teresa only wanted attention from chadpreets.

Foid nurses have no empathy for ugly males, which is no surprise because it's the same with regular foids.

I'm genetic shit so I have had to deal with this. I've heard females talking shit about me behind my back. There was an old blackpill youtuber called kickspassion that talked about how he heard nurses talking shit about how short he is.

:soy:It's all in your head

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/patient-sues-anesthesiologist-who-mocked-him-while-sedated/

Of course I'm not coping, I know males do this as well. There was a beyond fucked up thread on wizchan back when it was more blackpilled and it was about how people that new doctors talked about how they would fuck with patients while they were doing surgery and girls would laugh at guys penis size. Everything needs to get nuked because if you have bad genes life will constantly make you suffer for it and then you die.
yea theres been plenty more cases like that too! based patients catching these normie cunts out and showing their true nature
If she truly cared, she would be having sex with them daily. But no, she just lusts over Chad instead.
Good pints, high IQ. Also remember, in the US, those jobs all pay very well. So the foid is also getting big bucks. In 99% of cases, the foid has no real interest in the job, and is only doing it for money and social benefit (as you mentioned). Remember, foids are genetically wicked and evil. Everything is superficial for them. Even Mother Teresa only wanted attention from chadpreets.
yep, even if u look at the related subreddits on reddit u can see theres plenty of stories of femoids in the health sector not giving a shit, not caring about their job, just in it cause its a fairly - paying full time job

Last edited:
It happened to me before. When I think about it, It makes me rage so hard even if it was years ago.
I wish I could give to that cunt the same kind of treatment.

If you want to see the blackpill in motion, see that poor frenchcel that got impaled last year.
The good caring people, they all shit on him. Imagine you're dying and the last thing you heard is people making fun of you. They all record you with their phones. Today the case is almost closed and nobody give a fuck about him.

That's the fuckup world we're living in.

To all those people, I wish them the worst.

I thought about volunteering once but now I am too self-absorbed and resentful to care about anyone other than myself, for now, maybe this will change.

That is the only jobs they are made for, if anything we should force more women to quit important male jobs and send them over to caring.

As an incel who tried to work in an Hospital, I confirm 100% everything you guys said.
Foids nurses are among the lowest of the low.
Don't ever trust them. They are trained to fake kindness to display a nice image of the place they're working at, but they truely don't give a shit. They barely try to hide when the doors are closed and there's no visitors left.
I wouldn't claim such statement if I had not witness it by myself.
Do not trust femoid nurses.

Male nurses are not better. A bunch of low t piece of shit.
It's comical if they're ethnics. Their people would beat the shit of them.

The female always acts like she generally cares for these people, but you can see it in her eyes she is bored shitless and only does the job for society brownie points and wants to be seen as a good person.
JFL, based on you’re description of foids it seems as if they wouldn’t put in all that effort just for virtue signaling purposes. They have better things to do than to study and apply for these jobs just for the sake of good girl points

99% of younger female nurses are misandrist scum and will treat you like shit unless you're top percentile Chad. I still wish I could get revenge (in minecraft) on that one nurse that was talking shit about me (making sure that I could hear it) and tried to poison me on my last trip at the ER. Be VERY careful around them, especially if they try to give you a drink or something.

Male nurses are usually the brainwashed soy male feminist type but at least they don't want you dead, usually.

Last edited:

Nurses kill ugly male patients all the time.

Some of the bitchiest, nastiest women I've had the misfortune of knowing have been Filipina nurses.

Yeah, those types always annoy the hell out of me, especially foids who do some sort of therapist work or work with 'troubled' children. Since foids live on tutorial mode and most of their 'customers' will be boys and men, there is no way that they can in any way understand their problems and find a solution for them so they are not qualified for that type of profession at all. Yet, it's still mainly foids who do those kind of jobs.
I think it’s what makes them so good at these jobs. Hear me out. When I walk into a hospital ER or ICU for example, I get very anxious. I think because of my empathy it bothers me being around so many hurting people. I know for a fact I couldn’t work in that type of environment. But foids on the other hand can’t empathize with anyone other than Chad, so those environments don’t bother them.
High IQ.

Women aren't usually capable of any more demanding work.