Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everytime I go outside I just feel like suicidal...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I literally just hate everything about this generation... whenever I go outside I just feel a sense of ingratitude and toxicity. I feel completely emptiness and loneliness from everyone else. But when i'm alone I feel like i'm in my own dimension, where it's my game and rules, and don't have to expect judgment or rejection from people outside of my comfort zone....

Getting mogged by other men makes me suicidal.

thats why I never leave my apartment

thats why I never leave my apartment
How do you pay for stuff? Let me rephrase that, how will you pay for stuff once your parents can't help you out anymore, be it because of age, death, getting sick of you being a neet...? I'm not judging, tbh neet life is a dream.

How do you pay for stuff? Let me rephrase that, how will you pay for stuff once your parents can't help you out anymore, be it because of age, death, getting sick of you being a neet...? I'm not judging, tbh neet life is a dream.
I'm not a neet kek might've exaggerated a bit

I live in a dorm and I only go out for groceries once every week but that's about it. I'm pretty on my pc 24/7 since I'm on break right now

I'm not a neet kek might've exaggerated a bit

I live in a dorm and I only go out for groceries once every week but that's about it. I'm pretty on my pc 24/7 since I'm on break right now
Ohh yeah, uni was great. All I did for years was stay in my room and on my laptop.

I'm pretty on my pc 24/7 since I'm on break right now
Ohh yeah, uni was great. All I did for years was stay in my room and on my laptop.
can relate.damn I want to do something fun.go drink with someone,do something crazy..but instead I'm forced to kill time to avoid boredom in my room because I have social anxiety and autism

I feel like this when I am outside too. But when I am alone, I fell the lack of social interaction and human presence. It's over, I feel suicidal at any moment. :feelscry:

Which generation is that? I pity zoomers, growing up in the most retarded time in the history of civilization, but they have a chance of seeing the state of society for what it is, at least. My generation, millennials, are the fucking worst. They see clown world and cheer. 'Omg, I'm shook! So brave!"

i feel it everytime i see my peers being successful

Everytime i take breath i feel suicidal

This is why I hate leaving my house.