Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everytime i go out i suffer

fastnbulbous

fastnbulbous

Admiral
I can't stand to see the tallfags and normies with smug faces just getting drunk or high or displaying affection, i wish i never had to leave my room again. Every time i come across sexually succesful specimens on the street i am reminded of the blackpill. There is no coping anymore.

it seems like there's no escape for us

I can't stand to see the tallfags and normies with smug faces just getting drunk or high or displaying affection, i wish i never had to leave my room again. Every time i come across sexually succesful specimens on the street i am reminded of the blackpill. There is no coping anymore.
I haven’t left my room in over 2 months

why even go out?

I haven’t left my room in over 2 months
Very nice, for me it's two weeks now after I lost my wagecuck job, I am on a 6 day no washing no dishes no cleaning streak, I feel like I am winning if I manage to reach 10

Very nice, for me it's two weeks now after I lost my wagecuck job, I am on a 6 day no washing no dishes no cleaning streak, I feel like I am winning if I manage to reach 10
I at least keep the house clean.

Relateable, I feel the same about going out.

this thread summarizes how I feel everyday. its almost like were the same

only leave for therapist meeting
Th 3936761466

Reach for the stars, nigga.

another rage inducing thing is seeing hot ladies, knowing you can't approach them because everyone is a paranoid faggot
Mate guarding and intrasexual competition cockblock us

welcome to the NHKmaxxing :feelsLSD:

"just touch grass bro"