Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Everytime I bend over my husband pokes me in my vagina/butt at home and in public

i guess he had a good pERsonality hence why she is with him

Stupid cunt should be græprd with a sharp metal pipe

dnr the comments but they probably all say that he is raping her when he does that

edit: read the comments

This man has punched you, raped you, and is sexually assaulting you on a regular basis. You need to get you and your son to safety. Your life and your child's life are in deadly danger with this man.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

“My underwear goes in my vagina and becomes wet”

LARP

his excuse is he’s allowed to touch me because he’s my husband

extremely obvious bait which of course redditards immediately took given that first comment address this exact sentence

Why are they so retarded ?

I hope she and everyone in those comments get raped. All of TwoXChromosomes should be raped so they know how it really feels and not use it like a fucking buzzword.

He is 42, she 32. He is clearly an pedophile groomer

>women sexually select abusive Chad
>Chad is abusive
>women blame all men for Chad's behavior
>rinse and repeat for literally every woman to exist

Jfl at using ctrl f
it was a guaranteed find, this is soyddit after all, plus i didn't feel like sifting through all the foid-written brainrot to find it

Remember guys just have a good personality!!

This type of shit really makes me
Wish I had a wife to fondle regularly.

Her husband is a not particularly attractive betabuxxer, that's why she doesn't like being poked in the butt. If he was chad she wouldn't complain even if he was sticking a 34 inch baseball bat up her ass

This type of shit really makes me
Wish I had a wife to fondle regularly.

Fondling your submissive wife is a natural mechanism males use to relax themselves and release stress from hard days of works.

It’s perfectly normal and no female should be allowed to refuse it.

“My underwear goes in my vagina and becomes wet”

LARP
*neckbeard writes shitty smut*
redditors: UOOOHHH MY QUEEN YOURE RAYPED UOOHHOH YOU NEED TO GET AWAAAYYAYYYA

A Chad can do all this & it's different then, probably got bored of this guy.

Fondling your submissive wife is a natural mechanism males use to relax themselves and release stress from hard days of works.

It’s perfectly normal and no female should be allowed to refuse it.
I concur
She's obviously bragging!
Ban her!