Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everytime a clip with a Leonardo DiCaprio movie gets suggested to me on YouTube, the comments are literally nothing but calling him a creep and a pedo

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Leo

Seriously, every single video. This guy used to be universally loved, foids screamed for him and all wanted him. But just because he has gotten older and chooses to stay dating younger girls he has become one of the most hated current celebrities. Just a reminder, his crime is dating a 19 year old girl. But in modern times age gap=pedophilia so he is a pedo. Everything this man worked for, every movie he has starred in, the admiration of the public built up over three plus decades, dashed because he wanted some non-walled pussy.

The ironic thing is that while people who villify him and label him abusive for having an age gap relationship, his gf actually had to delete her twitter due to harassment. So these people who claim to be concerned for the women that Leo is dating are at the same time harassing and bullying those women! And these people who claim that women should be able to be sexually liberated and choose how to live want to tell young women that they are not allowed to be in relationships with people who are too much older than them.

I'm not chad worshipping here, idgaf about Leo and I bet he doesn't care about this stupid shit either, he is too busy fucking young models on a yacht. I just think that it is funny to point out that all these roasties and white knight fucks that pretend to care about shit like age gaps for moral reasons are actually immoral bullies, and the people that claim to be in favor of the sexual liberation of adult women also want to restrict it when it doesn't suit their own purposes. This world is full of jealous old women and grovelling simps who are also moral hypocrites.

These retards fail to realize the reason they're alive today is because their "pedo" male ancestors reproduced with teen girls.

View attachment 715857
Seriously, every single video. This guy used to be universally loved, foids screamed for him and all wanted him. But just because he has gotten older and chooses to stay dating younger girls he has become one of the most hated current celebrities. Just a reminder, his crime is dating a 19 year old girl. But in modern times age gap=pedophilia so he is a pedo. Everything this man worked for, every movie he has starred in, the admiration of the public built up over three plus decades, dashed because he wanted some non-walled pussy.

The ironic thing is that while people who villify him and label him abusive for having an age gap relationship, his gf actually had to delete her twitter due to harassment. So these people who claim to be concerned for the women that Leo is dating are at the same time harassing and bullying those women! And these people who claim that women should be able to be sexually liberated and choose how to live want to tell young women that they are not allowed to be in relationships with people who are too much older than them.

I'm not chad worshipping here, idgaf about Leo and I bet he doesn't care about this stupid shit either, he is too busy fucking young models on a yacht. I just think that it is funny to point out that all these roasties and white knight fucks that pretend to care about shit like age gaps for moral reasons are actually immoral bullies, and the people that claim to be in favor of the sexual liberation of adult women also want to restrict it when it doesn't suit their own purposes. This world is full of jealous old women and grovelling simps who are also moral hypocrites.
The claim was that he knew her even since she was a kid. I'm not saying it's true. Also, I don't care to get worked up about some controversy about an actor.

The claim was that he knew her even since she was a kid. I'm not saying it's true. Also, I don't care to get worked up about some controversy about an actor.
I haven't seen that claimed, only seething because of the age gap, not that it would matter if he did know here. And I'm not seething about the specific contraversy, it's the wider implications of it. It's just a good example is all.

I haven't seen that claimed, only seething because of the age gap, not that it would matter if he did know here. And I'm not seething about the specific contraversy, it's the wider implications of it. It's just a good example is all.
Why do you get so worked up about agecucks anyway? You're not having sex with a teen girl (presumably you're not a LARPer), and you'll never have.

Why do you get so worked up about agecucks anyway? You're not having sex with a teen girl (presumably you're not a LARPer), and you'll never have.
Probably because I am aspie and agecucks are the least logical people in the world and it fucks me off. Also they want to agecucks my chink cartoons.

NGL I have mixed feelings about this one.

I can see the feminist angle, he is a highly capable, mega wealthy 50yo man, fucking a literal teenager.... how can it NOT be about control and power imbalance?

Myself, I wish I'd had a partner to share life with who had had experiences similar to my own, who was a best friend as well as somebody to fuck.

But Leonardo diCaprio just wants to put his dick in the finest teen pussy, he seems to be happy to keep on doing that, and he seems to be able to keep on doing that. It's obviously what he wants, and it would be pointless for me to try to argue that he **shouldn't** want that. (Which is also the feminist angle....)

I can see the feminist angle, he is a highly capable, mega wealthy 50yo man, fucking a literal teenager.... how can it NOT be about control and power imbalance?

Myself, I wish I'd had a partner to share life with who had had experiences similar to my own, who was a best friend as well as somebody to fuck.

But Leonardo diCaprio just wants to put his dick in the finest teen pussy, he seems to be happy to keep on doing that, and he seems to be able to keep on doing that. It's obviously what he wants, and it would be pointless for me to try to argue that he **shouldn't** want that. (Which is also the feminist angle....)
Proof she has no power?

Based leonardo tbh

It doesn't matter even if he did

View attachment 715857

Foids hate that leo dicaprio doesnt want women his own age. Not that most women even young women, have a chance anyway but it ruins the illusion. Simps hate him because muh kween said so. Simps gonna simp.

Proof she has no power?

JFL - okay so I haven't been following her life story in enough detail to be able to PROVE that she has NO power, to a standard that would satisfy a nuance-free autist.

But it's clearly less power than a highly functional guy who's been at the absolute top of his field for decades, can afford to roll into town on his mega yacht that burns about $30k diesel per day.

Less power / more power = that IMBALANCE that was mentioned :feelsEhh:

JFL - okay so I haven't been following her life story in enough detail to be able to PROVE that she has NO power, to a standard that would satisfy a nuance-free autist.

But it's clearly less power than a highly functional guy who's been at the absolute top of his field for decades, can afford to roll into town on his mega yacht that burns about $30k diesel per day.

Less power / more power = that IMBALANCE that was mentioned :feelsEhh:
Ok but having less power doesn't neccessitate it as a bad thing.

I can see the feminist angle, he is a highly capable, mega wealthy 50yo man, fucking a literal teenager.... how can it NOT be about control and power =
Every relationship has a power imbalance who gives a shit. Cmonbruh don't parrot literal feminist talking points. In any case in most relationships it is the foid with the power and she cucks and uses the man, so what is wrong with it being the other way around for once? And why do you care even if it is a power imbalance against the foid? It's a fucking foid.

Every relationship has a power imbalance who gives a shit. Cmonbruh don't parrot literal feminist talking points. In any case in most relationships it is the foid with the power and she cucks and uses the man, so what is wrong with it being the other way around for once? And why do you care even if it is a power imbalance against the foid? It's a fucking foid.

Didn't say I care :feelsEhh:

This just shows how stupid and ephemeral “female validation” is. Even if you’re chad, the validation is gone once you’ve become old and lost your looks, kek

look at the profiles. it's mostly 30+ year old women past the wall. they're raging that they can't get chad anymore. it's legit funny

Because his looks descended massively

I'd do the same thing if I was Leo ngl. my dating range would be 18-22 only.

look at the profiles. it's mostly 30+ year old women past the wall. they're raging that they can't get chad anymore. it's legit funny
That's just not true, I've seen a lot of gen Z women in their late teens offended that men in their mid twenties came to their dm's, it's not uncommon to see mid 30s women retort in anger filled arguments that the new generation are already Uber informed about the red flags to avoid .

Of course this is excluding young women that are dark triad, ruthless strategists who want to sell ass to much older men. Younger women naturally want their men in their age group.

My dad who is 60 slept with a foid who is 20

But honestly it’s only a few cucks and feminists who are flipping out. Most people don’t give a shit

Everything this man worked for, every movie he has starred in, the admiration of the public built up over three plus decades, dashed because he wanted some non-walled pussy.
green-goblin-in-spite-of-everything-youve-done.gif

The only difference between teen roastie and post wall roastie is that chad doesn't want to fuck poast wall raostie, all the feminist theory is bullshit cope because they did the same thing by going after older man instead of giving youncels a chance. Also roasties have the same insight as mental power at 18 as they do 80 so they can't give any stimulating or interesting conversation anyway