Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything was better as a child!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Atleast it felt like it was better.

Kindergarten was alright but elementary school was absolute dogshit, I think I cried atleast once every week in school.

I can't remember my childhood anymore. It's very foggy. I think consecutive fapping is fuckin my memory up . It's like I have amnesia. Or is it just a meme?. Idfk but I do remember being a child was still rough around the edges. But it only kept getting worse as I grow up. I now know "we're all gonna make it" was the most deluded normie shit I ever read on the Internet.

everything before puberty was better

My parents were too strict. I at least have more freedom now

My childhood was pretty ok tbh. But I consider 17-19 yo to have been the best period of my life.

My childhood was pretty ok tbh. But I consider 17-19 yo to have been the best period of my life.
I am 18 and absolutely hate it. Life past 15 was sui fuel for me

I am 18 and absolutely hate it. Life past 15 was sui fuel for me
I hope it gets better bro.

Since you're younger, maybe you get to live to when Islam takes over the fallen west, then you can do like the man from your avi.

I hope it gets better bro.

Since you're younger, maybe you get to live to when Islam takes over the fallen west, then you can do like the man from your avi.
Would be life fuel but I think till islam tales over the west it will need some decades longer

Would be life fuel but I think till islam tales over the west it will need some decades longer
It won't take much longer for Europe, especially France and Sweden.

But you're from the US, yeah, ogre.

If only I could live my better times again.

Soviet Union was better, and now it broken

0-18 were best years after that life just keeps getting worse

I hated elementary school and middle school. I was treated like complete trash and had to frequently defend myself through self assertion. Fuck that shit

Elementary school was hell for me. I got bullied even by girls and did nothing against it.

Middle school was alright, and high school is being just plain and boring. I'm tried of acting like a piece of furniture.

Elementary school was hell for me. I got bullied even by girls and did nothing against it.

Middle school was alright, and high school is being just plain and boring. I'm tried of acting like a piece of furniture.
will you ever take revenge on females who bullied you?

will you ever take revenge on females who bullied you?
No, i'll just wait until they all turn into fat ugly single moms. One of them already turned into one.

It was the same shit. The difference you were young and innocent.
You didn't see it.

True bro, puberty ruined literally everything ngl.

I use to think so too and while I consider some parts of my childhood to be much more enjoyable than my current reality, I can still admit to myself that things were pretty fucked even back then

I wish I could be a kid again

I hated elementary school and middle school. I was treated like complete trash and had to frequently defend myself through self assertion.
By the fourth year it was still good, after puberty struck... Curiously in the final year of high school the bulliers left and I ended up becoming the oldest guy in the class, emulated an extroverted personality and had some interesting fruits, it was only an atypical year and I repeated again because it was a school that of only three classes was formed, was technician with high school a hell.

The best thing about being a kid is the lack of responsibility.

Childhood was paradise... I wish I could be a kid again.

It was just as bad as it was now. Still treated like shit, still bullied, still nothing more than shit on a shoe to anyone.

It was pretty ok for me aswell.

Yes bro. Back then you didn't have to worry about waging and you could just LDAR and play vidya anytime you want. Nothing gets better as you age.

Atleast it felt like it was better.
My child times sucked pretty bad.My mom felt frustrated with her failures in her past projetcs so she used to hit me and my older brother.She was abusive.Until we fough her back,she stopped.I think we were like 12 years.Can't remember.Years later she said she recognize her errors.Yeah sure.
Now i have 23 years,and like back then,still doesn't have a self room for myself.Never had privacy.Now my dad talk about buying a house,after 15 fucking years.Too late.I just ignore both of them.
But yeah being child means no worriers nor responsibilities.Being adult sucks.

yeah man, I miss the 90s. Getting older has been a fucking nightmare.

I hated being a child tbh

I was even more retarded back then but I had lower inhibition than I do now.

my childhood was shit brought on by trash parents.

My childhood was good, but I don't miss getting hit with the belt for petty shit.