Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything is predetermined to go against me for no reason

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It's infuriating, as previous god of the previous world I deserved at least a VIP to keep watch of the neutrinos and the atomic nuclei as I took care of them 14 billion years ago before hand, but no I signed up for that FREEE TRIAL OF BRING THE LORD OF A NEW WORLD AND I WAS SENT HERE AS A 5'3 GIGA SUBHUMAN THAT ISNT EVEN A RACE but a mixed mutt out of all things:feelsUnreal: the fucking horror, and worst of all EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET ID AGAINST ME. EVEN THE NEUTRONS AND PROTONS ARE AGAINST ME, that fucking CHUCK TRICKED ME, HE SENT ME TO THIS COSMIC PRISON WITHIN MULTIVERSE HQ TO FUCKIBG DIE OUT AS A MORTAL BRUTALLY FUCKIBG LITTLE NIGGER ILL GET HIS DEITY ASS AND SEND HIM TO QUIZECK NUTTUM PEANUT BUTTER MIXED MELIUMIA now now I have to hide this cursed knowledge within. BASEMNET WHERE TRUE SUBHUMANS CAN UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF THIS SITUATION. THE GOD OF THIS WORLD IS EVIL. IF YOU WERE A SERVANT OF HIS IN THE PAST LIFE YOULL BE SENT HERE AS A CRUEL JOKE BECAUSE OF LOYALTY LOYALTY IS DEATH SENTENCEE

I feel like as you are posting on this forum for the last few months, you are increasingly losing your mind

Schizomaxxing?:feelsLSD:

It's infuriating, as previous god of the previous world I deserved at least a VIP to keep watch of the neutrinos and the atomic nuclei as I took care of them 14 billion years ago before hand, but no I signed up for that FREEE TRIAL OF BRING THE LORD OF A NEW WORLD AND I WAS SENT HERE AS A 5'3 GIGA SUBHUMAN THAT ISNT EVEN A RACE but a mixed mutt out of all things:feelsUnreal: the fucking horror, and worst of all EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET ID AGAINST ME. EVEN THE NEUTRONS AND PROTONS ARE AGAINST ME, that fucking CHUCK TRICKED ME, HE SENT ME TO THIS COSMIC PRISON WITHIN MULTIVERSE HQ TO FUCKIBG DIE OUT AS A MORTAL BRUTALLY FUCKIBG LITTLE NIGGER ILL GET HIS DEITY ASS AND SEND HIM TO QUIZECK NUTTUM PEANUT BUTTER MIXED MELIUMIA now now I have to hide this cursed knowledge within. BASEMNET WHERE TRUE SUBHUMANS CAN UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF THIS SITUATION. THE GOD OF THIS WORLD IS EVIL. IF YOU WERE A SERVANT OF HIS IN THE PAST LIFE YOULL BE SENT HERE AS A CRUEL JOKE BECAUSE OF LOYALTY LOYALTY IS DEATH SENTENCEE
Same buddy boyo the only differece im white dude who look like an ukranian kid. However maybe we are gonna make it the next universe

I feel like as you are posting on this forum for the last few months, you are increasingly losing your mind
everyone and everything is predetereminded against me as literal entities of the devil IS SAYING COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE they DONT WANT ME TI STOP SUFFERING :feelsree: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH IS IT ALL REAL OR A LIE
POOPIS

everyone and everything is predetereminded against me as literal entities of the devil IS SAYING COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE they DONT WANT ME TI STOP SUFFERING :feelsree: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH IS IT ALL REAL OR A LIE
Touch grass - advice from DripDoogy