Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything Is Getting Worse If You Aren't Part of the Genetically Superior Elite

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If you are average or below average looking with a male face or body, every area of life is getting worse and you are being completely taken out of the competition. Not just in dating and relationships, but also employment, education, socialization and living standards. Jobs are becoming harder to get into, the few which will start you off easily are so low paying, it's impossible to live off them and you will still be discriminated against in interviews or in the job itself and get fired if you are sub4 looking.

Higher education is more unaffordable than ever before, so go and take those student loans unless your parents are relatively well off and spend years in debt assuming you can even get a job. And forget about getting a good paying job with a degree, unless you pick a very difficult one which requires above average intelligence.

Dating is harder and harder, sub LTN forget about ever even being treated normally by woman let alone going on a date, LTN it's probably over unless you are tall or very charming and that's through real life orbiting and trying very hard, and MTNs have to put in effort to get a 4/10 foid and might only be able to get a sub4 foid or landwhale after interacting with her.

It's harder than ever to make friends, even normie and incel friends, let alone foid friends. Nobody wants to interact with you unless you have high status or looks, if you are below average they will actively avoid you and treat you like trash and you are condemned to low status. Looks are what people increasingly judge you based on, even social skills and charm can't compensate for a below average face, sure a MTN with good social skills can be popular, but for those who are LTN or below, they might only be barely accepted at best.

At the same time if you are HTN+, born wealthy, or as a biological foid life has never been better, you have infinite choices and opportunities all without any effort. Life is a fucking endless buffet and you never struggle for anything. Everyone is kind, loving and respectful to you no matter what you do, you never experience true pain, rejection or mistreatment. And in this time of abundance there's no struggle from birth to death.

Last edited:
. Not just in dating and relationships, but also employment, education, socialization and living standards. Jobs are becoming harder to get into, the few which will start you off easily are so low paying, it's impossible to live off them and you will still be discriminated against in interviews or in the job itself and get fired if you are sub4 looking. Higher education is more unaffordable than ever before, so go and take those student loans unless your parents are relatively well off and spend years in debt assuming you can even get a job. And forget about getting a good paying job with a degree, unless you pick a very difficult one which requires above average intelligence. Dating is harder and harder, sub LTN forget about ever even being treated normally by woman let alone going on a date, LTN it's probably over unless you are tall or very charming and that through real life orbiting and trying very hard, and MTNs have to put in effort to get a 4/10 foid and might only be able to get a sub4 foid or landwhale after interacting with her. It's harder than ever to make friends, even normie and incel friends, let alone foid friends.

At the same time if you are HTN+, born wealthy, or as a biological foid life has never been better, you have infinite choices and opportunities all without any effort. Life is a fucking endless buffet and you never struggle for anything. Everyone is kind, loving and respectful to you no matter what you do, you never experience true pain, rejection or mistreatment. And in this time of abundance there's no struggle from birth to death.
The competition is losing stream and backlash from groups will take place as they experience alienation and gaslighting about the state of life. I think somebody employment at a certain age is dependent on their ranking in social hierarchies and looks

This is true but you’re exaggerating. Even St. Samcel has a big circle of friends both male and female. You can forget about ascending though.

This is true but you’re exaggerating. Even St. Samcel has a big circle of friends both male and female. You can forget about ascending though.
They are likely childhood friends. He won't be able to make a single new friend as an adult, unless he becomes famous. Also, he lives in Malaysia which is less hypergamous than the west.

They are likely childhood friends. He won't be able to make a single new friend as an adult
Yeah you're prob right.

unless he becomes famous
Actually no, the little fame he has on TikTok is entirely negative and they're all fixated on his looks. Even the few videos of his that have blown up (over a million views) are all full of comments making fun of him for being ugly, short, and curry. He should stop trying to statusmaxx, it's already immediately obvious that it's not gonna work out for him. He just doesn't wanna accept the treatment he's receiving and pretends like it doesn't bother him by making more videos.

Also, he lives in Malaysia which is less hypergamous than the west.
I didn't know that about Malaysia. Hopefully he never comes to the West then, he'd rope in a few weeks.

Actually no, the little fame he has on TikTok is entirely negative and they're all fixated on his looks. Even the few videos of his that have blown up (over a million views) are all full of comments making fun of him for being ugly, short, and curry. He should stop trying to statusmaxx, it's already immediately obvious that it's not gonna work out for him. He just doesn't wanna accept the treatment he's receiving and pretends like it doesn't bother him by making more videos.
I have looked through the comments on his videos and outside of incels telling him it's over and a few bullying normies, most of them are positive and focused on the video. I don't think he's getting that much negative attention.

job interviews are just a way for normies to make sure they aren't accidentally hiring incels: the 'culture fit' and 'not having a bad attitude' really means 'not having the wrong ethnicity and wrong 0.1mm of face bone structure'.

I have looked through the comments on his videos and outside of incels telling him it's over and a few bullying normies, most of them are positive and focused on the video. I don't think he's getting that much negative attention.
My bad, I forgot you're autistic. They're being sarcastic boyo.

Yesterday I literally looked through the last 5 videos he has uploaded and I didn't see a single positive comment. Just bullying, sarcasm, and foids tagging their friends to keep the negativity going.

This is true alot of guys who make money and are bosses are gay af and want good looking guys with them

Yesterday I literally looked through the last 5 videos he has uploaded and I didn't see a single positive comment. Just bullying, sarcasm, and foids tagging their friends to keep the negativity going.
Could you post some screenshots of comments they made? I am autistic and recognize sarcasm but I don't recall seeing anything sarcastic on his videos.

Also, is this on YouTube or Tik Tok? I think he gets better comments on Tik Tok and meaner comments on YouTube.

65BCB185 392D 45C8 80CF EFE5C625A792

George Soros Backs Elon Musk, Tesla

9C3F3397 2803 4A5B A9BD 8404B03D1077

Actually nvm, they are all sarcastic. However, I do remember one foid on YouTube saying she'd date him.

Cope, women only care about personality and confidence

Actually nvm, they are all sarcastic. However, I do remember one foid on YouTube saying she'd date him.
Sorry boyo I was on my phone and the screenshots wouldn’t load here. If any of the devs is reading this, it gets stuck at 100% and doesn’t upload.

And I remember that YT foid as well, she said she’d “give him a chance” though, not outright date him. I assume she would just lead him on for a bit and then invent an excuse as to why she doesn’t like him based on the little time they hung out.

big truth. us ugly men will be even more fucked in the future