Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everything is depressing.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
The Internet:
Is filled with thirsty cucks who pay fugly femoids money for literally nothing.
If you try talking to girls: If she shows interest, you would end up realizing that you have talked with traps.
Or what happens every time she would have 0 personality + be ugly and ghost you after a while (or ignore you at the first message doesn't really matter) because
she gets fucking swarmed with thousands of guys like you every day.

I am 25 years old and I don't even find video games entertaining anymore.
In fact I don't really enjoy anything anymore..

Real Life:
Same shit:
Muster up insane amount of courage just to get ghosted with no explanations.
Hear a lot of "I have a boyfriend" and even get completely ignored.

This is just some fucked up race.
You work extremely hard:
12 years of education -> part time jobs + college -> Just to wage-slave a shitty low paycheck?!
While hearing 99% of the people around you blurting out some bluepilled bs like:
"Guys have it so much easier!! they get a lot more money than girls on average and they can walk freely at night on the streets"
They only make more because they work x100 harder and who the fuck would dare talk to a femoid without being terrified of getting metoo'd?! -_-"
Femoids earn millions for posting pictures of their feet and assholes online.

Sometimes I just feel so down just for trying.
And If I LDAR I feel bad for not trying.
wtf has my life come to? When I was a kid I used to laugh and smile all the time..
Now? I am just sad.
I am sad when I take a shower,
I am sad when I go out,
I am sad when I watch shows on TV,
I am sad when I play games,
I am sad when I eat,
I am sad when I am in bed,
I am sad.

JFL it's not even over there,
Everyone outside of this tiny forum would tell me to "man up"
Who the fuck decided that this phrase fits 2020 when all the power is in femoids hands.
They have more money, they can get you in jail with the snap of a finger, they control if you are going to fuck them or not.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Agree on all points, and my protip is you should try hard drugs. Blows everything else right out of the water, it's not even close.

Agree on all points, and my protip is you should try hard drugs. Blows everything else right out of the water, it's not even close.

hard drugs involves some serious moneymaxxing and connections, if you want good heroin it’s not going to be from the 12 year old selling on the street corner.

hard drugs involves some serious moneymaxxing and connections, if you want good heroin it’s not going to be from the 12 year old selling on the street corner.
My first contact with heroin was via darknet, ngl. It's universally accessible, no excuses.

When I was a kid I used to laugh and smile all the time.
I used to be the same way. I was actually happy back then. Now, I still laugh and smile all the time but that's because it's uncontrollable, not because I am happy.

It's funny how the longer the thread is the less attention it gets :\

I cant wait to die

Sorry didn’t read everything just clicked spoiler. And you are welcome.

Same
I used to be the same way. I was actually happy back then. Now, I still laugh and smile all the time but that's because it's uncontrollable, not because I am happy.
Literally jokermaxxed?