Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything is cool when you are attractive

C

Confessor

Banned
-
Lmao one of the HTNs in my class is a History nerd(he is the non autist type nerd which means he is more into Cultural Religious and Sociological history rather than war and military stuff). He is a also around 5'11(tall in India) and has a HTN face. He talked about the culture of the Mycenean people who were supposedly the precursors of Classical era Greeks and Spartans and about the mythological Gods and figures who came before the Greek Gods we all know and love and I kid you not. Two 'nerdy' foids were listening to him with all intent and giggling and stuff. Could you believe that foids(both were MTBs btw) would listen to a nerd speak about obscure ass pre classical Greek history ? JFL being cool is a measure of attractive. I bet if he was a muscule bound gymcel those girls would still like him.

@NorthernWind

Lmao one of the HTNs in my class is a History nerd(he is the non autist type nerd which means he is more into Cultural Religious and Sociological history rather than war and military stuff). He is a also around 5'11(tall in India) and has a HTN face. He talked about the culture of the Mycenean people who were supposedly the precursors of Classical era Greeks and Spartans and about the mythological Gods and figures who came before the Greek Gods we all know and love and I kid you not. Two 'nerdy' foids were listening to him with all intent and giggling and stuff. Could you believe that foids(both were MTBs btw) would listen to a nerd speak about obscure ass pre classical Greek history ? JFL being cool is a measure of attractive. I bet if he was a muscule bound gymcel those girls would still like him.

@NorthernWind[/
[/QUOTE]
I am sorry for asking personal question , but are you still in high school?

It's always about 'who is saying'. Not 'what is being said'.
If you're ugly and say something, it's perceived as boring and not worth listening.

They're not "supposedly" the precursors of Classical Greeks, we know for a fact that they actually are the precursors because we have decoded their writings and found cognates of Ancient Greek words and names.