Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything is about women and I am sick and tired of it!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
EVERYTHING is about women and I am so sick and tired of seeing it all the time, 100% of attention is on women and 0% on men while at the same time they will piss on men.
Btw: I don´t expect you to read the articles I haven´t myself but this is what pops up in the news all the time

And the last one; she is literally getting awarded for being born beautiful no work to achieve it she was just born.

EA317D41 0574 4377 A77D 1240D949AF35

yes and they are selfish bitches

I call this Gynocracy

Its because our society is ran by women.

At least we don't participate in this grand cuckholdry of female permanent worshiping.
This is retarded and need to stop. I hold the cucks prior responsible, because as I said in a previous post, if we stopped the constant worship and validation, women would relearn their place instangly and stop acting like femoids ie disgusting unstable promiscious degenerated vapid beings.
Yes, we can be proud we don't participate this shit fest.

It's getting worse and will probably continue. At the very least, don't click on these articles. Deny them the penny. And try to combat this bluepillery wherever you see it.

Just the word, woman makes my blood boil