Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Everything is about sex, except sex; sex is about power.” -Oscar Wilde

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Truer words have never been spoken. Sex is the single most important and relevant thing in human culture. If you take a look at literally any form of media, marketing, social expectations, cultural values, personal identity etc. in existence: you'll find that sex is at the forefront of everything. It all comes down to sex.
CA65AA00 8321 451C A37B FE354E510412

He was a homo

How is sex about power? Unless you're role-playing a Dom or cucking someone it's about pleasure and procreation

How is sex about power? Unless you're role-playing a Dom or cucking someone it's about pleasure and procreation
simple; a woman offering sex to a man is directly affirming his value and social status. there’s a reason that sex is intrinsically associated with things like fame, manhood, success, etc

simple; by offering sex to a man you’re directly affirming his value and social status. there’s a reason that sex is intrinsically associated with things like fame, manhood, success, etc
Idk about that. Hobo chad would slay far more than a wealthy politician chink.

obviously there’s no way that Chinese oligarchs are desperate incels who have never felt the touch of a woman though

it’s clear that in a cultural sense, male sexlessness is always associated with weakness, failure and the abnormal. while having sex with a lot of women is associated with strength, success and the “mainstream”/conformity

when you hear rappers and shit talk about “I get so many bitches and got hella money”, this is what that’s all about. pretty much any time a man says “my girlfriend…” in a conversation he’s doing the same thing. its all a part of the same phenomenon

Glad I don't have to worry about this. I haven't got urges in 4 years. I'm officially asexual, I've just trained my brain to feel like I need girls just to feel normal and the thought is still kinda there.

Because political status and power is nothing compared to the power of DNA, the power to beat someone up and the power to halomax.
Glad I don't have to worry about this. I haven't got urges in 4 years. I'm officially asexual, I've just trained my brain to feel like I need girls just to feel normal and the thought is still kinda there.
I would say the same but I'm probably just depressed and low-T.

obviously there’s no way that Chinese oligarchs are desperate incels who have never felt the touch of a woman though

it’s clear that in a cultural sense, male sexlessness is always associated with weakness, failure and the abnormal. while having sex with a lot of women is associated with strength, success and the “mainstream”/conformity

when you hear rappers and shit talk about “I get so many bitches and got hella money”, this is what that’s all about. pretty much any time a man says “my girlfriend…” in a conversation he’s doing the same thing. its all a part of the same phenomenon
Makes sense I guess, but maybe only works among bluepilled normies. There's a fellow chink in my class who likes bringing up the "my girlfriend" card as you mentioned, but the issue is he's like 5 inches shorter than me and way uglier so I know he's just a betabuxx cuck for a used toilet.

Blackpilled incels should be able to see through that BS with one look at a guy and know "yep he slays" or "probably betabuxxing" or "incel".

Makes sense I guess, but maybe only works among bluepilled normies. There's a fellow chink in my class who likes bringing up the "my girlfriend" card as you mentioned, but the issue is he's like 5 inches shorter than me and way uglier so I know he's just a betabuxx cuck for a used toilet.

Blackpilled incels should be able to see through that BS with one look at a guy and know "yep he slays" or "probably betabuxxing" or "incel".
those guys who aggressively tout the fact that they "have a gf" but are clearly subordinate to her and would be super depressed and lonely if she broke up with them are really just flaunting what little sexual success they have

it reminds me of this guy I knew who aggressively tried to shape his personal identity around the fact that he was a "Christian father with a wife and kids" when in reality his wife was a Filipina who married him for the green card and divorced him after she got US citizenship

a guy who can easily have sex with any girl he wants, because pussy is abundant and replaceable to him, is generally considered the pinnacle of male success and respectability in this culture

Im too small brain to understand this quote