Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything is about getting laid with Chads for women

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Why are some holes into sports?
Because they get to see their favorite gymmaxed Tyrone athletes sweat it out on the fields which makes these bitches wetter than the Niagara falls.

Why do holes like attending concerts?
Because nothing turns these bitches on more than some pretty boy Chads performing for them live which makes them wanna throw their panties on the stage.

Why do holes love going to bars and night outs and parties?
Same reason. Chad. Chad. Chad.

I'm gonna extend it a little further and explain why holes are outnumbering men in colleges.
Easy access to Chads and sex. While sub-8 men are lucky to live on scraps, all these holes have do is call her Chad friends over and before you know it, she'll be getting DP'd and creampied. It simply makes the monotony of studying boring ass subjects tolerable.

They don't enjoy the music or the game or spending time with their friends or even the knowledge contained in the books. All they ever look forward to is getting Chad's dick.

I'm gonna extend it a little further and explain why holes are outnumbering men in colleges.
Easy access to Chads and sex. While sub-8 men are lucky to live on scraps, all these holes have do is call her Chad friends over and before you know it, she'll be getting DP'd and creampied. It simply makes the monotony of studying boring ass subjects tolerable.
they used to call it the Mrs. Degree but it's something a little different now

Jfl at the retarded simps that think foids are complex and hard to understand

foids are hard to understand. There's so much stupidity and hypocrisy going on in their heads it requires a buttfuck level of mental gymnastics to function

That is their main and only goal in life, after all. Everything else is just to help towards it.

Always kek'd at how females only listen to attractive singers and bands. Men can go "woah I'd totally bang that chick, but sure as hell I'm not going to buy her new album/a ticket to her concert/some shit on her online store 'cause her music is terrible". That's because they can separate sex from other things (artistic value in this case). Women just can't do that. Sex is EVERYTHING to them. Really shows you how shallow they are

Always kek'd at how females only listen to attractive singers and bands. Men can go "woah I'd totally bang that chick, but sure as hell I'm not going to buy her new album/a ticket to her concert/some shit on her online store 'cause her music is terrible". That's because they can separate sex from other things (artistic value in this case). Women just can't do that. Sex is EVERYTHING to them. Really shows you how shallow they are
high IQ

They think about sex more than men

Foids dedicate their entire lives to Chad

“I doNT gET WoMeN, sO hARd tO fIguRE oUt” :feelskek: :feelskek:

This. All people are very predictable, to be honest, but especially women though, since they are more primitive than men.

Women work like robots.

While (Life==true)
{
Mission directive: Get cummed in by Chad;
Current point in time==Point “A”;
Cummed in by Chad==Point “B”;
Course of action taken: Fastest route from point “A” to point “B”;
}

They never deviate from this loop

Women work like robots.

While (Life==true)
{