Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everything in this society is meant to make you insane

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
everything in this shitty, fucked, backwards society is meant to make you literally go insane and slave away for fucking NOTHING at the end of the route, unless you had means to begin with

you go to school in a shitty oversaturated field to make 60k in an economy where half of your income goes towards paying rent (impossible to own a home with inflation though the roof) a quarter goes towards student loans to fund liberal arts colleges that teach their classes about how you and your gender are responsible for all the worlds problems, expense after expense after expense leaves you with fucking nothing. no money at all that is disposable that you can spend on stuff you actually enjoy.

your shitty day starts up with waking up, hurriedly driving to work, getting yelled at for being 4 min late, glancing at the clock as you literally want to die from the heaps of work your boss gives you (if you work really really hard you can get a 3% raise while your boss can buy a new yact) . then you go home in 2hr traffic, watch gov funded leftist netflix shows and pass out from exhaustion knowing full well you have to do the same shit the next day

i know people who make 100k, hell, even 150k and live this reality - what would be a comfortable salary had this country not gone to total rubbish. my parents purchased a home in 1990 for 100k thats worth 1mil now, which is the only fucking reason we are "affluent" and even they cannot pay for my college and are asking me to take out my own loans. i will be stuck paying my own student loans until i am literally older than both of them and i cannot do one fucking single thing about it. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE IN THIS PLACE???? HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE GET BY???? you cannot buy shit, you cannot do anything you fucking want, you are told constantly by mainstream media that you are evil, you are emasculated, you are unable to reach for your dreams, what a shitty pathetic existence

you read article after article, spend what little disposable income you have on courses to help you pick up women, and you see people who were born in the right spot, with the right life, living the life that you want do jackshit and achieve 100x better results than you. you fake some stupid normie personality, act nice, drive girls around, pay for her dinner, only to get pictures taken of you on dates with the caption "lmfao hes so ugly" like my friend had just yesterday. a good guy, making decent money whilst of course still scraping by, doing the most and still getting fucking NOTHING. you are mocked, ridiculed, singled out for being someone coming out of his shell in a place you dont belong just because of some arbitrary standard someone holds for you

the real thruth is there is no fucking happiness in this god awful country and i can guess in many european countries as well. the juice just is not worth the fucking squeeze. not with women, not with your job, not with your cope friendships which are just people trying to 1 up eachother in some pathetic attempt that women notice them, not anything. and there is nothing you can do

such is the incel life

they dont call it clownworld for nothing

you will quicky lose your mind

capitalism. it's like this by design

HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE GET BY????

5656F7E3 94FA 4448 9268 9D30FAE9E3FD

Should probably self-express by running through a mall naked on meth screaming wildly then detonate yourself in a foid washroom stall

i always wondered why people didnt went Mad yet .

Im neeting , if i ever worked i would propably end it sooner then later .

Most People are Propably unaware that they are Slaves . Kek :feelsclown:

i always wondered why people didnt went Mad yet .

Im neeting , if i ever worked i would propably end it sooner then later .

Most People are Propably unaware that they are Slaves . Kek :feelsclown:
Same

Prison planet where beings are tortured by archons through different rafined ways so loosh could be extracted. Life is truly pointless and wicked in this reality of walking primitive flesh

It’s because you have the wrong face and brain