Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel EVERYTHING IN SOCIETY IS SIMPLE TO FIX

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It was the great Terry Davis, king of Rome and the Programmer of God, who said this

“An idiot admires complexity, a genius admires simplicity”

this is arguably one of the greatest quotes from one of the smartest men of our time, and it is very true. All the world crisis can be solved with very simplistic swift strokes.

World hunger For people in Western countries: going hungry they can be fed if said nations stop aid from Africa and redirected it to the people in their own country. Or you tell them to stop being lazy and get a job after immigration and refugees go away.

world hunger in Africa: they eat eachother. There’s enough of them so that they will be able to sustain off of themselves for countless generations. One fully fed child is better than 2 children that will die of hunger anyway. Just fucking eat eachother.

inceldom issue: just let me smash the pussy. Give me a female. It’s not like females can think anyway, just like take a female from an orphanage and give it to me and I’ll have sex with it later. Then I’ll be a fully valued member of society. Give female orphans to incels. There are enough of them to go around and it’s not like anyone should give a fuck.

Refugee and immigration issue: just stop them from coming in. Just fucking shoot them. Deport the ones back to Syria or whatever and then leave them alone to play fortnite IRL very very simple stuff that would fixthe crisis in the Middle East. It’s been in chaos like this before and has been fixed eventually.

Also kill all the Jews. Just kill them. They are shit and horde money we can use.

BOOM. I FIXED SOCIETY. ITS NOT THAT HARD BUT EVERYONE IN POWER IS STUPID GAY AND HAS NO MIND.

Last edited:
it's indeed very easy. just kill everyone who doesnt comply and build forced labor camps for the remaining 80% of the population

Eh.. this is very low IQ. Sorry man.
Cope. What’s wrong with giving female orphans to incels? Tell me. or having Africans eat eachother? They’re Africans I don’t give a shit you eat Mbundu your friend or you fucking die of starvation

I think the quote refers to coding, I have watched a lot of his streams and he makes a big point that code should be simple and that dumb currys make everything complicated.

Where is my orphan gf

Cope. What’s wrong with giving female orphans to incels? Tell me. or having Africans eat eachother? They’re Africans I don’t give a shit you eat Mbundu your friend or you fucking die of starvation
You are on a site for men who society deems unworthy and then you are trying to get rid of a section of society you deem unworthy, the irony.

Sex slave would be pretty nice ngl

or having Africans eat eachother? They’re Africans I don’t give a shit you eat Mbundu your friend or you fucking die of starvation
So who's going to go dig up those precious minerals and other elements like cobalt that you need nowadays? You? Doubt it tbh.

You are on a site for men who society deems unworthy and then you are trying to get rid of a section of society you deem unworthy, the irony.
No I just don’t see why they can’t eat eachother. If you mean female orphans I hate females anyway and they’re not gonna do anything might as well
This is... somewhat ok I guess.

The practice of cannibalism would destroy society. It would lead to the mass displacement of people as refugees who would invade Europe like they are doing right now, only in greater numbers.
no because like I said you just shoot them. Aren’t your people aren’t your problem. Africans haven’t had society anyway so they can go fuck themself

So who's going to go dig up those precious minerals and other elements like cobalt that you need nowadays? You? Doubt it tbh.
Whoever wins the wars in Africa and stabilized the continent will do it

Bro you think they want to fix it?
Subversion

It was the great Terry Davis, king of Rome and the Programmer of God, who said this

this is arguably one of the greatest quotes from one of the smartest men of our time, and it is very true. All the world crisis can be solved with very simplistic swift strokes.

World hunger For people in Western countries: going hungry they can be fed if said nations stop aid from Africa and redirected it to the people in their own country. Or you tell them to stop being lazy and get a job after immigration and refugees go away.

world hunger in Africa: they eat eachother. There’s enough of them so that they will be able to sustain off of themselves for countless generations. One fully fed child is better than 2 children that will die of hunger anyway. Just fucking eat eachother.

inceldom issue: just let me smash the pussy. Give me a female. It’s not like females can think anyway, just like take a female from an orphanage and give it to me and I’ll have sex with it later. Then I’ll be a fully valued member of society. Give female orphans to incels. There are enough of them to go around and it’s not like anyone should give a fuck.

Refugee and immigration issue: just stop them from coming in. Just fucking shoot them. Deport the ones back to Syria or whatever and then leave them alone to play fortnite IRL very very simple stuff that would fixthe crisis in the Middle East. It’s been in chaos like this before and has been fixed eventually.

Also kill all the Jews. Just kill them. They are shit and horde money we can use.

BOOM. I FIXED SOCIETY. ITS NOT THAT HARD BUT EVERYONE IN POWER IS STUPID GAY AND HAS NO MIND.
I admire both complexity and simplicity

Hoping that the system gets fixed is one of the more delusional copes out there. Typical bluepilled thought process, we all know it never began in this aspect.

OP is giga high IQ
I know right these guys are dumb nigger monkeys it’s like half this forum are just apes on $50 burner laptops
inceldom destroyed his brain JFL. Completely 100% OVER
u are exactly what terry Davis talks about. You like (literal) niggers that make big threads with big words. We don’t need any essays that are more than like 6 sentences a topic maximum.

They could simply stop breeding like rabbits.

B-b-but you’re a racist op!!

They could simply stop breeding like rabbits.
They can breed then eat the fucking kid I bet that shit goes along way or they just don’t breed at all you’re right. Maybe they should learn how to use a condom but they won’t because they’re 69 IQ
This is too idealistic, although yes, that would solve the problem of refugee migration. Its too idealistic because it requires the global community to be stoic and inhumane. Any country who executes invaders would be called Nazi and immediately sanctioned. Sorry Bummer, the world is complex, and our actions have reverberations which come back to hit us in various unexpected ways.
Obviously it’s idealistic. None of this will come to fruition because the Jews have brainwashed everyone. I’m just saying it’s very very easy if we were on a clean slate with new minds to make a perfect society. That’s where nihilism comes in is when you have all the answers and everyone else is just Jewish brainwashed

I know right these guys are dumb nigger monkeys it’s like half this forum are just apes on $50 burner laptops

u are exactly what terry Davis talks about. You like (literal) niggers that make big threads with big words. We don’t need any essays that are more than like 6 sentences a topic maximum.

abandon your ego and accept your place as a white subhuman, its time for you to submit to the nigger master-race. Niggers are the gods of the world, you need to wash the feet of blkpillpres in order to atone for the sins committed by your predecessors, otherwise you shall be shown no mercy.

abandon your ego and accept your place as a white subhuman, its time for you to submit to the nigger master-race. Niggers are the gods of the world, you need to wash the feet of blkpillpres in order to atone for the sins committed by your predecessors, otherwise you shall be shown no mercy.
Well good news in a little bit I’m gonna drop a hyper blackpill on niggers. It will kill them ngl and will be hyper brutal. I can’t say what it will be but it is related to religion.

LMAO what?

@Adolf_Hitler

LMAO what?

You disbelievers shall be met with fierce punishment for your infidelity once the nigger army marches upon your gates and the kingdom of the whites, which has oppressed shitskins and ethnics for centuries, will finally be brought to its knees in submission to the one true god: NIGGERLOSSUS.

You are weak, we are strong.
The choice is yours: conserve your heretic ideals and die with the weak, or abandon infidelity and join the strong.

We are the many, you are the few. And when the many stop fearing the few......... we can topple dynasties, we can overthrow empires!

Last edited:

People need to unite to do this. These problems exist because people work against each others interest. Your solutions are fine otherwise. Except the one about solving inceldom. Just designate females for good men. The bad men would even try to improve. All humans should die but the Jews more than others.

inceldom destroyed his brain JFL. Completely 100% OVER
OP has literally never posted anything remotely intelligent on his account. I hope he’s trolling

OP has literally never posted anything remotely intelligent on his account. I hope he’s trolling
Maybe it’s just too far over your head...sigh.

Actually. Only the "final solution" in your list is enough. Just to keep it simple.