Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything Happens for a Reason and the World Ending in 2012.

Valleysian

Valleysian

Question Everything until you get the Answer.
★★
Everything Happens for a Reason and the World Ending in 2012.
Ask Yourself. Do you Really Have Power over your Actions? Or are the Actions you make Resort of Your Genetics, Some External Circumstance or Childhood trauma and Subconscious blockage of some type?

Example: Would a Bluepilled Doomer Start Working out if he had no Motivation to do So? Of Course Not. But if Knew for a fact he would get the Girl of his dreams if he worked out he Would do it Every day. But he Just got fooled by a PUA !!

Did the Doomer Have zero external circumstances to Motivate him to work out? Or is he just working out because he would have a Possibility of getting a female?

Lets go a Bit Deeper. Did the PUA whom Gave the Doomer a False promise of getting a Girl Choose to become a PUA without ANY External Circumstances telling him to?
NO. He Became a PUA because he knew for a fact he could get a ton of money.
The PUA Also has a Certain Personality type which makes him more likely to do Scamming or Entrepeneur type of stuff.

Would you Become a PUA? No. Only a Certain type of Person would become a PUA.

Now Think about this and did any of these Parties Choose to Do what they did without any External Circumstances, genetics or Subconscious Blockage.

Everything Happens for a reason and we are Little Powerless Humans.
Why Has society got so weird since 2012? Because All of the Events which degraded society since 2012 all has Happened for a Reason.

I am Pretty sure the world Did end in 2012.

Telegram: https://t.me/outcastr

The world did seem to die after 2012...
Screenshot 20

Giving the average layperson access to technology was a mistake. I've heard the theories; we are all currently suffering the stages of brain death yada yada. Honestly I think its just that the beginning of last decade ushered in a new level of communication that humanity has no natural defenses for. You think things are weird now? Just wait till you see 2030! :feelshaha:

Giving the average layperson access to technology was a mistake. I've heard the theories; we are all currently suffering the stages of brain death yada yada. Honestly I think its just that the beginning of last decade ushered in a new level of communication that humanity has no natural defenses for. You think things are weird now? Just wait till you see 2030! :feelshaha:
I May Rope before 2030 if no nazi ufo's save us.

We need to destroy modern technology and go back to the stone age. Only chance for humanity

We need to destroy modern technology and go back to the stone age. Only chance for humanity
If you read the post we are powerless.
In Order for the industrial system to fall Some Mass event would have to trigger it.

In Order for the industrial system to fall Some Mass event would have to trigger it.
Hopefully WW3 starts:lasereyes:. And USA hopefully can't win this time. If the US is not the number one world power anymore, 90% of our problems would be solved.

You mean the nuclear fire that I've seen in my head since I was a kid?

2012 was based tbh ngl

weak post tbh hard to follow the way you speak dude

Hopefully WW3 starts:lasereyes:. And USA hopefully can't win this time. If the US is not the number one world power anymore, 90% of our problems would be solved.
:redpill::redpill:Hopefully:redpill::redpill:

idk it just doesnt read coherently
Autism moment. Cause When I read it I understand it clearly. But We Speak Different Accents.