Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everything ET said about hapas is true

Proceeds to get railed by whitechad

Sci-Fi Wow GIF by MANGOTEETH

Exposing the fact that you're literally half chink would instantly demolish the chance of social prosperity.

Last edited:
What's up with gook parents' obsession with studying? Damn, they're abusive shits. Not a wonder so many rices end up with such poor self esteem and mental health problems.

Last edited:
What's up with gook parents' obsession with studying? Damn, they're abusive shits. Not a wonder so many rices end up with such poor self esteem and mental health problems.
Ricecels have to be 10 times better than other races to succeed in life. Can you imagine being a 5'3 gook AND poor?

Ricecels have to be 10 times better than other races to succeed in life. Can you imagine being a 5'3 gook AND poor?
In the west? God no. It's hell enough for me. But why are they still that way in riceland? I'm guessing it's because most grew up poor since Asian countries recently modernized so education is an out for them still?

In the west? God no. It's hell enough for me. But why are they still that way in riceland? I'm guessing it's because most grew up poor since Asian countries recently modernized so education is an out for them still?
It's actually not that bad in riceland. There's enough hoodlums and high school dropouts who work in factories somewhere, something you never see in the west because the Asian parents here all force their children to study 24/7.